Part 19

Pehle vote ☆

Preeta kept her hand on his hand and stood straight.

Karan: m...meira control kahi bahi gaya vo to bas aise hi.

Preeta: yah yah i  an understand.

Then karan took his clothes and went towards washroom to change.

After sometime he came out.

Both ordered their food.

After having their food both of them slept.

Next morning.

Preeta wakes up and got freshn up.

She was drying her hairs with towel and some water droplets falls on karan’s face.

His sleep got disturbed coz of this and when he opens his eyes he got mesmerised seeing preeta.

She was looking so hot as her hairs were  wet and she was wearing a white long kurti with white plazo.

Karan got so lost in her that he stands and went towards her with slow steps.

As preeta was busy so she didn’t noticed him.

Karan goes towards her and stands behind preeta.

When preeta turns he hairs falls on karan’s face.

Preeta got shocked and automatically her hands reached his either sides of shoulders.

Karan was still lost in her.

Preeta opens her eyes only to see him lost in her.

She smirks

Preeta: where's your control Mr. Luthra.

Karan came to his senses.

Then karan smirks and started walking closer to her.

Preeta started walking backwards.

Soon she was pinned to the wall and karan caged her.

Karan: ab kya hai na jiske itne khubsurat biwi ho vo kese control mein reh sakta hai.

Saying this he lens towards her lips but changes his direction towards her cheek and kissed their and then kissed on her other cheek also.

Then he leans towards her lips.

Karan: you know what mrs. Luthra mein chahe haaru ya jeetu fayeda to mera hi hai.

Preeta widens her eyes.

Karan: lakin jo maza harne mein hai vo jeetne mein nahi and also i love to  reak rules.

Before preeta could say or react karan crashed his lips on her.

He firstly took her lower lip b/w his mouth and started sucking that lip hungrily while moving his head left to right and right to left.

Then after sucking her lower lip he converts his lips to her upper lip and started sucking that.

Preeta was also respond with same passion she was also sucking his both the lips.

Soon the kiss converted to a passionate one.

Both of them got dominated.

They were fighting for the dominance with their tounge.

Every time their tongues were clashing and pushing eachother with as much as power they can.

Its been 3 min but none of them stopes the dominance.

Preeta wants to explore his mouth eagerly so spas her hands were on karan’s either side of shoulders so she moves her hands downwards towards karan’s nipples and pinched their.

Karan groaned and preeta took the advantage and explore every corner of his mouth.

Karan stops doing anything and let her explore his mouth.

She was licking every single part of his mouth like her favourite ice-cream.

Karan’s hands reached her waist and started caressing it.

Preeta was exploring his mouth from last 4 min and now this was it for karan he started sucking her tongue to and extent that after sometime she ran out of salaiva.

She took back her tongue and then karan took and advantage and started exploring her mouth.

He also explored every corner of her mouth.

Soon he took his tongue back and again started sucking her lips.

Both of them were kissing eachother hungrily like this is the only way they can be alive.

Preeta moves her hands towards karan hairs and first she started caressing his hairs but then she fists his hairs in her small palm and pulles him more into her to deepen the kiss.

Karan also moves his hands towrds her head and ran his finger in her soft silky wet hair and then fist them and pulles her more into her

Both of them were moving their heads right and left to explore each and every corner of their partner's lip.

After 15 min. They broke the kiss not because the got tired or ran out of oxygen but the reason is their nothing to suck from eachother’s mouth.

Both of them were breathing heavily.

Preeta: p..pan..,ni

Karan went towards the table took the glass and jug.

Pour some water in the glass and went towards preeta to give her water.

She drank the whole glass in a go.

Karan(breathing heavily): a..ab mein kaha se pani piyun.

Preeta(breathing heavily): arre j..jug mein hai to.

Then karan took the glass from her, kept it on the side table and again crashed his lips on her and started sucking her mouth again.

Soon both of them broke the kiss.

Preeta: yeh kya tha.

Karan: mmm pani pi liya meine. Ab mein naha kar aata hu. Or brush bhi karna hai abhi.

Preeta: hmm

Karan: vese kesa laga.

Preeta raised her eyebrow in confusion.

Karan: arre meine brush nahi kiya tha or tum mere muh mein explore to aise kar rahi thi jese vanilla ice-cream ho.

Preeta: ahhh karan.

Karan laughs and went inside the washroom.

To be continued

Precap:⚠hotness Alert

Next part kafi hot hone vala hai isliye target zyada hai and itne log to story padte hi hai to ek vote pr to daba hi sakte ho

Target~ 60 likes

Hope you like it

Yaar aaj jitne meine ek kiss ko explain kiya hai na mujhe to award milna chahiye iske liye😂😂😂

Your mad writer

Akshu 😇