🔥Todoroki❄️ smut

(a/n: I'm writing this 30 min before my test so it's rushed. Also, I'm not good at the actual

s e x  part so pardon me )

(a/n: I could not find the artist who made the artwork I tried reverse searching the image but nothing)

He kissed you lightly and then pulled back, his eyes veiled by lust. leaning back in he kissed you again this time rougher and you had to pull away for air. The romantic kisses became rougher and you soon found yourselves tangled in limbs. His hands-on your waist slowly moved, one hand grabbing your ass while the other one rubbing circles over your nipple. You could both feel yourselves getting hot and uncomfortable in your clothing.

You could feel the wetness grow in between your legs and it needed relieving as you rubbed your thighs together trying to get enough friction to please you. His hand on your ass slowly moved towards your clit but stopped and looked at you breaking the cycle of kisses.

" are you sure you're comfortable with this?" his monotone voice rang out

"Yes I'm sure," you said trying to get your breath back

He smiled before getting back to work

Kneeling down he began to unbutton your pants allowing them to hand off your knees while he stood back up and began the cycle of kisses again, he let his arms switch and proceeded to rub circles around your clit.You pulled back and took off your shirt while he removed his clothing only leaving his boxers one, with that, he pushed you back onto the bed and popped your bud into his mouth. The feeling of his hot breath against your skin caused goosebumps and his tongue slowly sucking your breast made you ache for him.

His hang on your clit slowed down and just stroked it, making your thighs close shut as you tried to get back the pleasurable feeling. He stopped touching you and pulled down his boxer, his cock already hard. He looked you in the eyes and you gave him a small nod and with that, he pushed himself inside of you groaning but trying to make sure you were alright.

Then he began to move, slowly at first but the pace increased, and you could feel the moans trying to escape your lips.

"Let me hear you, " he says.

Feeling a little bratty you refused to, so he speeds up, the sound of his skin hitting your skin and his groans growing louder

"Ah~" you let out you could feel yourself getting closer, and you could feel him twitch inside of you.

"I'm cumming " he groaned and pulled out cumming on your stomach instead, and only seconds after him did you cum.

he let out a heavy groan and laid next to you pulling you close to him as he laid his head near the crook of your neck.

a/n: the rest is up to the imagination also here is an image of a hand just because