Chapter 3 •DAMSEL IN DISTRESS•

(A/n : Ignore the mistakes. Proof read not done.)

Annika entered the Kaur mansion hearing , her beloved sister saying , " I am ready to marry Shivaay." The gifts she bought fell down from her hands gaining everyone's attention. Mallika looked at her sister baffled. "Look Annika after Mallika its your turn. " Jhanvi's younger sister , Dhwani Rai Singh teased Annika. Annika fakely smiled at Dhwani. She was took into a hug by Jhanvi."How are you daughter?" Jhanvi asked. "I am fine . Very fine after hearing this good news ." Annika said glaring Mallika. Annika left from there to room . Mallika looked at the retreating figure of her sister. 'Nobody will forgive me.' Mallika thought.

~

Annika broke everything in her room. The noise reached nobody's ears because of the festival going down there in the Kaur kingdom in the happiness of her sister's marriage. "Aah." Annika cried thinking of her fate. Her eyes are swollen and puffy. She throwed the ring Shivaay gifted her when he proposed her last evening. Her room is in a total mess. 

Bhavya entered the room carefully to avoid get hitted by any object scattered on the floor by Annika

Bhavya entered the room carefully to avoid get hitted by any object scattered on the floor by Annika. "Kumari" Bhavya called Annika. Annika looked at Bhavya in tear in her eyes. "Bhavi , out of all , my sister betrayed me. " Annika cried her heart out hugging Bhavya. "The situation was demanding." Bhavya whispered but Bhavya heard it. "What do you mean?" Annika asked snapping back. "Daima found Mallika Devi's behaviour strange and followed her to jungle and found her with Siddharth. Mallika Devi confessed her love for that Rana. She told Devi to marry Yuvraj Shivaay quickly otherwise Daima will tell about Siddharth to Chacha." Bhavya briefed about the happenings. "So ? So , what? To save her love can she snatch away my love. Ni . She don't have any damn right for that. SHE. DON'T. HAVE." Annika yelled and throwed things around. During this , her hand hit on a dresser , causing it to bleed. Her hands was grabbed and cleaned by Shivaay. Annika looked at Shivaay with love. Her sister gad a valid reason in her hand to justify her act. But can she let Shivaay go away from her. No. She can't . She simply can't let that happen. NEVER , EVER. "Annika" Shivaay cupped her face. "Annika look at me" Shivaay said sternly as Annika refused to look at him. Annika looked at him with her doe shaped eyes filled with tears. Shivaay can guess by her eyes itself she cried very much." Only Mallika had agreed to marry me. I hadn't . I only love you. I promise you. I will always be yours." Shivaay promised Annika. Annika hugged him and cried her heart out. Shivaay broke the hug and took the ring that was thrown by Annika to floor. "I don't give it to you , so that you can throw it in the floor. I give it to you , so that you can wear it." Shivaay said making her wear the ring. Bhavya was admiring the duo in a distance. *Knock. Knock.* The trio thought who maybe the person outside the door. "Who is it?" Annika asked." It's me." The person answered."Maahir" Annika whispered visibly suprised . Annika told Bhavya to open the door. Bhavya opened the door and Maahir came inside the chamber. Shivaay hugged Maahir and he reciprocated the hug. "I am so happy for both of you." Maahir said. Happiness evident in his voice. "I thought you maybe upset." Annika said. "Arre yaar, You are making me ashamed of myself." Maahir whined. Shivaay, Annika, Maahir and Bhavya broke into fits of laughter forgetting about the storm in their life. "So , how are we gonna present this matter?" Bhavya asked. "Now , I and Shivaay is going to talk with Raani Ma (Priyamvada). Then she will convince everyone. " Maahir saud. "What if she doesn't agree!" Annika asked worried. "Annika , Maa is not gonna reject my any wish. Surely not any wish of Maahir's." Shivaay said making Annika relaxed. "Come fast. I can't wait for my brother's wedding with Kumari Annika. Maahir teased Shivaay and Annika. Annika become all flushed and Shivaay grinned. Maahir left with Shivaay's to convince Priyamvada. Annika left to freshen up. Bhavya left to downstairs.