!Intro and warnings!

Intro and info:
  Hi I'm Key.
My pronouns are he/him so when referring to me don't refer to me with fem pronouns or they/them please. Don't call me "Author-Chan" or anything like that either.  Address me as Ki only please.

Onto the info of this "story"   Quite honestly I have no plan going into writing these. I've been in a rough spot of my life so I'm using this to help. That being said, some of these will be vent fics. If I put "!!" Around the title it's a vent fic. For example "!!demons who once roamed!!" At the beginning of each vent fic I'll put a warning for everything it includes so you know. I do not want to trigger anyone or chase any harm so if you read the warnings and still read ahead you can not be mad at me.

   Key and warnings:
   Warnings for overall include cursing/violent language. Besides that I'll add a warning for each thing the story may include or will include at the start of each chapter in bold lettering.

      <let me add here I do take request for characters,themes, ect.>

  Characters I'm focusing on:
  Kimizuki
  Mika
  Yuu
  Shinya
  Shinoa
  Mitsuba
  Asuramaru (platonic only. He's like a little brother to me)
  Krul
  Yoichi
  Guren
  ————-
That in mind my stories are not limited to those characters if anyone request more I'll add them to the starting line up and put them in all my scenarios. Also most of these should be gender neutral unless I specify otherwise.
  ————-
Ships included
Shinya x guren
Mika x yuu
Shinoa x mitsuba
  ————-
Once again these are just the main focus ones. They aren't limited to just those BUT I will not be doing ships that are illegal or that I'm uncomfortable writing. Example. Guren x any of the teens, krul x Mika, asuramaru x yuu, ect..
I'm sorry but those make me uncomfortable plus guren x the teens is illegal I don't care how you look at it.
————-
Key for finding characters:
Most of the time I'll say in the chapter title but if I don't it will be at the start of the fic! Scenarios will include multiple characters that I'll list at the beginning of the fic at well!
————-
Alright. That being said. I'll post the first thing by tonight!