Victory over U. Crater

"We have won!" Said Commander Clifable and all the Clefairies Cheered. After weeks of bitter fighting against the Celesteelas, they had finally conquered Ultra Crater. It was a moment to celebrate. Only 2 of their 90 Minior Canons had been destroyed.

Ultra Crater was a planet several light-years away from Earth, but even further away from the Clefairy Homeworld know as "Pink Moon". But because of their Lunatone and Solrock Space-Bending engines, it had only taken a week. They didn't even need to carry oxygen with them because they didn't need to breathe. They lived on energy itself. A pink pigment in their skin gave them the ability to perform Radio-synthesis. The only other Pokémon are known to do this was Eternatus.

[Fun fact: Some Pokémon are eaten by humans.  https://www.thegamer.com/pokemon-humans-eat-confirmed/ ]

"Send the message of victory to Pink Moon," said Clifable.

"Sent sir, and we have already been assigned a new mission to a planet called 'Earth'. Looks like the search party that had been sent earlier is not able to get back." replied one of the Clefairies.

"Noted. Clefairy 107, how many Celesteela can we fit onto the ship?"

"170, sir. But if you want then we can use them too, as propellers."

"That won't be necessary."

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIP:

Three stowaways had been hiding in the containers. Two humans and one pokemon. Yes! It was team Rocket!

"Look at that Minior! It's so shiny!" said Jessie.

"And look at that Staryo! It's huge!" said James.

"No, you dumbos! Look at that Celesteela! Imagine the look on boss's face when he sees it!" said Meowth, and with that, all three of them began daydreaming.

*daydream*

Giovanni wakes up and sees the clock. He's late for an important meeting at Alola. He puts on a strap suit and sits on a Celesteela and reaches Alola within seconds and then thanks the three of them for gifting them the Celesteela!

*daydream ends*

"We've got to catch one of the Celesteelas!" said the three of them in unison and just as they finished, Wabbafet says "Wobbuffet", and all three embark on a new quest, a quest to capture Celesteela!