-

Melbourne

March, 2020

Roseanne finally tells her friends that she's been talking to someone she met online on a Friday night. The response she got is that they all thought she's crazy, and Roseanne can't blame them—saying that she has a tiny crush on this brunette who's half her height and lives in Seoul and has two dogs without actually knowing if this said brunette exists is kind of crazy.

But Roseanne really does like talking to Jennie and she could only hope that Jennie is Jennie and not some fifty-year-old man.

"You don't even know what she looks like," Lisa snorts.

"It's not always about the looks," Joy argues.

"That's true," Ashley chimes in. "But you gotta admit, the looks matter a lot."

Roseanne is about to correct them and say that she actually knows what Jennie looks like based on the pictures of her profile, but she decides against it. A part of her doesn't want to share Jennie with anyone just yet.

(And another part of her still needs the confirmation that that is actually Jennie because god damn it Jennie is the most beautiful woman Roseanne has ever seen and Roseanne wishes and wishes that that's really her.)

[Fri, 6 Mar, 21:02 pm]

rosieposie: I told my friends about you. they think it's weird that I'm starting something with you when we've never met

rosieposie: it's not weird, is it?

kimjen: starting something huh? ;)

rosieposie: shut up

rosieposie: we met on tinder. what were you expecting to find? a math tutor?

kimjen: ...

kimjen: you're really funny, roseanne park

kimjen: and no, it's not weird

rosieposie: good

rosieposie: and for the record, even if they think it's weird I couldn't care less

[Fri, 6 Mar, 21:25 pm]

kimjen: just to be clear

kimjen: 'starting something' that means you want to date me right

rosieposie: how else could I mean that

kimjen: idk maybe you were the one looking for a math tutor

Seoul

March, 2020

"Where did you meet her again?"

"Tinder."

"Tinder," Jisoo repeats.

"Yes," Jennie nods. "Remember when we went to Australia a few weeks ago? I got bored one night and decided to go on Tinder."

"And you found her there," Jisoo muses, sipping on her cup of cappuccino. "Wait, so she lives in Australia?"

"Melbourne, yes."

"And does she know you're all the way here in Seoul?"

Jennie hesitates before answering. "No."