FRANKIE.

Frankie by Ariana Grande is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men

Frankie by Ariana Grande is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Frankie was launched in 2016. Top notes are Apricot, Pink Pepper and Pear; middle notes are Cedar and Wild Orchid; base notes are Sugar, Sandalwood and Musk.

"ARIANA GRANDE FRANKIE was named after Frank James Michael Grande Marchione known as Frankie Grande, Ariana Grande’ older step-brother. He is an American dancer, actor in music theater, singer, producent and YouTube person. Composition of the fragrance was envisaged as a combination of their energies, characters and personalities, as a vibrant, dynamic and sugared blend!

Top notes of the composition are flirtatious and sexy, created of pink pepper blending with thick and sweet zests of apricot and pear. The heart develops notes of wild orchid posing contrast to cedar, while the base is warm and creamy, made of sandalwood and musk. Crystal sugar in the base contributes to characteristic signature, which is sweet, seductive and irresistible".

WHAT DOES FRANKIE SMELL'S LIKE?.

T

op notes are Apricot, Pink Pepper and Pear; middle notes are Cedar and Wild Orchid; base notes are Sugar, Sandalwood and Musk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh my God last chapter I'm so happy💖💖💖💖💖💖
But I'm gonna be adding a bonus chapter based on REM
Thank u all for the votes and comments,thanks alot love you all