1--- -Unprescedented desire..

"Hey ladies...."
-gojo

XOXOXO
~~~~~~~
XOXOXO

(Y/n enters club 21 an exclusive underground party house for the lively youth of Tokyo, her three friends kyo-chan , itadori and levv-chan meet up for hinata senpais big 21st bday bash)

——— a few drinks later ..THE NIGHT HAS BEGUN,,

(Y/n POV)

You were late to the party so your friends were already a hot mess but just okay enough to let them enjoy themselves without being the mom of the group.Slowly you etched yourself further into the crowd with a cute present accompanied by a rather tall bottle of champagne , just perfect for hinata and her rather fond drinking habits.

Just as you were walking through the rather bustling crowd you were bashed into multiple times by tall drunken men who didn't take notice to you as you meandered by. You were too sober to not be edgy especially since you hated large gatherings like this one and your eyes continually darted across the room looking for your classmates it was then that you saw a rather large looming figure in the back corner near the DJ, or at least you thought you saw something, when you blinked it had disappeared. As if on que you felt a strong grip on your shoulder .

"Levi chann!!!"
You embraced him endearingly and waited as hinata and kiyoshi followed behind
"Wow birthday girl you look hoT! I may of got you a little something but i promise i wont be offended if you don't like it , i just thought it was really cute"
Carefully you handed her her present and she almost broke down in happy tears when she saw it.It was a handmade album of the past 3 years of high school filled with pictures and momentos of each semester . Her hands traced circles around the group photos and she took the flower chain of friendship you all made when you were first years and placed it over her head.
"I-i-I Love it y/n! You know me so well .." her words were cut off by sobs and you signalled to the boys that you'd help her tidy her streaked eye makeup in the nearby bathroom

~~~

"There! Back and better than ever" you handed her her mascara back and teasingly waved the champagne in front of her nose and her eyes practically shone with excitement
"Wow y/n are you offering to drink with me today,, c'monnn i see the tension between you and levv and maybe this will finally give you the confidence to—"
"Hinataaaa you know I don't—"
"Shushhhh...lets go party!"
Red crept along your cheeks and you shy'd away only to be dragged back into the crowd

You and levv had been so close from middle school and because of this bond everyone assumed you guys were dating ,as a result you'd never had a real boyfriend as levv himself was a pretty big and intimidating guy, but you loved him despite this. Kiyoshi on the other hand was your so called study buddy who always came out on top in class but when he partied he didn't hold back . As for hinata senpai, you only met in 1st year of high school but the friendship was strong from the very first day and you became the bestest of friends in such a short time.you however were the shy and introverted goody two shoes who would bend over backwards to help anyone and everyone even if they hurt you in the past and this was both good and bad and also something your friends disliked about you -essentially you were a push over.

Just then you remembered itadoris strange text explaining he was going to arrive a little later ,something about another incident with a finger??? Obviously he has some explaining to do if he's really late, you thought laughing to yourself softly.
Itadori had been your long time " its complicated " relationship. But what you did know is that you both loved each other whether you were together or not and he was always overly protective of you and you liked it.
Tonight you were kind of hoping he'd join you on the dance floor for a dance or two so you could figure out where you stand with him and what the future holds . You grew more flustered as it dawned on you that ever since the incident at the school 2 weeks ago hed been more absent and had been acting strangely . He even had some temporary tattoos that your teachers weren't too happy about...

~~~

Before you knew it you had had more than 4 drinks simultaneously and it hit you later like a brick.

The DJ picked up the pace and put some slow paced rave songs ( don't know how to describe it but basically "white girl dancing "songs ill add the playlist later). Things started to get heated and you lost sight of hinata and the others but you didn't care, you were having the best time of your life.

Soon you found yourself grinding on some some stranger in the middle of circle of cheering people hyping up your new found but messy dance moves . You didn't even see this guys face all you knew is that he was skilled and smooth with his movements and you had spent around 20 minutes dancing with him, hair falling over your face from the constant moving and beads of sweat all over you hot bodies . His hands guided themselves around your waist holding you in place so he could finally get a good look at you . You realised his sudden stop and swiftly pushed your hair behind your ears so you could take in the man that stood before you .

You flinched and closed your eyes as he moved his left hand towards you but then carefully removed a small strand of hair that still hung in your face. When you opened your eyes he was inches away from your face his warm breath sending goosebumps over your shoulders . You attempted to turn away from this sudden intrusion but felt his soft touch on your chin as he lifted it up with ease . You were watching stunned as he kissed your hand with unbreaking eye contact in such a way that made you a tingly sensation flow through your body.

His eyes
They were so mesmerising

Awoken by his chuckle you blushed as you realised you'd been gazing into them for too long

"Hey there—" his husky voice took you out of your trance
A smirk crawled across his lips in an almost arrogant way that only made you want to learn more .
"It's about time i learn your name
—-kitten"

"It's about time i learn your name—-kitten"

"You can call me daddy"
— Gojo