Chapter 9

Brights Pov 

I was awakened by the alarm clock, I stretched my hand searching for Win he wasn't there. Panicking I got up and start searching in the bathroom he is still not there, then on the side table, there was a note.

Hey..don't worry I'm just at the store getting some                                                                                        ingredients to bake macaroons. I will be back soon                                                                                    when you read this note. Love Win❤

As I read through the note I hear the door opening and I rush straight to see Win just smiling there. I went to him and hug. 

"Hey I told you I didn't disappear from you plus you could have checked my clothes and my stuff its all still there you know."Win said. "So are you going to help me put the ingredients in the kitchen or do you want to stay here all day?"

I gave him a smile and start helping him with the things.

2 years later

Brights Pov

It's been 2 years we have been together we went through ups and downs for sure but we got through it together. 

I let out a sigh of exhaustion from work as I walked into the apartment. The lights were off and the apartment was silent, even though it was only 9:00 pm. I made my way to the bedroom, twisting the doorknob opening it. I sighed in relief to find that door wasn't locked. It wouldn't be the first time that Win locked me out of the room after I stood him up it's not like I meant it to happen.

Win was sleeping on the bed, I know he was awake since his body was too stiff so I got to the bed and hugging him from behind. He didn't give me and response, I was frustrated, anger accumulating from work, and the unresponsive body. As my hand roams around him he responded to it by slapping my hand.

"stop!" Win turned around to face me. I tried kissing his lips, but Win just turned his head leaving me kissing his cheek instead.

"Stop it."

Win sat up on the bed and I did the same.

B: "What did I do this time?"

W: "What did you do! Oh, Bright, I know you're dense, but please."

B: "Win, tell me. Tell me what the fuck did I do wrong???" I was getting angry. I was just tired from work and just want to hold Win.

Win got up and move towards the door and shakes his head. He looks straight into my eyes and said, "I don't want to tell you. You should what you did wrong, Bright."

"I stood you up, it's not a big deal, I've done it before. I'm sorry alright? You know I'm sorry."

"How is it okay to stand me up especially on this day. Today of all days?!"

Win continued, " You seriously don't realize what today is do you?" This I was cracking my head thinking what today could be.

"Is it your birthday?"

Win's Pov

I looked at him with my eyes widened. "My BIRTHDAY? YOU THINK TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY?" I practically exploded. 

B: "Do not yell at me, Win. Tell me what the fuck did I do wrong so we can both move on." 

I didn't say anything, my eyes felt like tearing up and Bright could see that.

B: "Damn it Win. Why are you crying? What did I do?"

I just shook my head and grabbed my hoodie that's on the chair and went out.

Brights Pov

I didn't even move when I heard the door closing, I got upset that he yelled at me and now he went out of the house. I went out of the room and switched on. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the dining table covered with food in the middle of it there's a cake on top of it that was inscribed: Happy Anniversary!❤  My heart sank when I see what I had just forgotten.

 I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the dining table covered with food in the middle of it there's a cake on top of it that was inscribed: Happy Anniversary!❤  My heart sank when I see what I had just forgotten

:

:

:

:

Authors note

The book will end soon. I will update you when it comes to the last chapter. Thank you for reading my book! Appreciate it a lot! Much Loves!