Experiments (Puppet)

no, no No No No NO!!! Smashing Lachlan against the wall, watching him crumple to the ground my vision dimmed back to normal...

My chest rising and falling unhealthily forced I rushed to Kenny immediately, tears staining my vision as I kneeled down shaking, my whole body shivering as I wrapped my arms around Kenny.

Speechless I pulled him into my lap, his head falling limply to the side I let a cry slip, soon bursting into tears I sobbed. Resting my forehead against his as our noses touched.

His eyelids closed, his expression relaxed....Almost as if nothing horrid just happened to him I brought him closer to me, not caring about the smell of blood.

"I am so sorry Kenny,.....I should have been there...It's my fault...I didn't find you in time...I'm so sorry.." I whispered staring into his closed eyes, living on false hope they would open.

Reaching my hand out I gingerly brushed off the hair hanging on his face, the light shining on his face I smeared away a blood stain on his forehead...

Claw marks and teeth marks punctured his body, blood spewing out of most of them I hiccupped, my body raking as I held him close to me.

Lachlan did this....This was his fault.....No one deserved this...Not a single person....Not Vikk, Not Jerome, Not Mitch, Not Lachlan and certainly....Not Kenny....

Glancing sideways I saw a pair of legs, rage filling my thoughts I whipped towards them to see Rob staring at me, tears in his eyes.

Bolting upwards I stood up, stalking towards him as music chimed slowly all around me tauntingly, feeling my face soften I turned around, not being able to leave his side I intertwined my fingers with Kenny's.

A feeling of longing to hear his voice, to see his eyes.....To feel his hand hold mine......To talk about anything....To remember...To forget...

Anger churning inside my stomach my thoughts fuzzed, letting myself go as my vision flashed red I stood up, snapping my head towards Rob as Kenny layed limply in my arms.

The music ringing insanely in my ears I stalked towards him, fear plain in his eyes he backed up slowly. Lashing my hand out I gripped onto his collar pulling him towards me so we were face to face.

"Do NOT get caught...Please....Understand?" I whimpered releasing his collar I pushed him gently to the other side of the hall and he stumbled a bit before regaining balance.

"I...I understand...I'm sorry for your loss.." Rob replied quietly and I rushed down the hallway, false hope encouraging me to push forward....Looking for the room I woke up in...

The door catching my eye as my legs raced across the path I screeched, blasting through the door I gazed at all of them, marching towards the table I gingerly set Kenny down.

Doubt and regret swirled around in my mind as I scanned all of them, none of them looking like him until one caught my eye....

A blonde haired boy with huge brown eyes stared at me hanging on the wall, a small blush on it's cheeks as I glared at it....Almost identical to Kenny...

Crouching down I let out another cry, springing myself off of the ground I tackled the one that looked like Kenny, tumbling off of the wall with it.

Untangling my legs with it I wrapped my arms around it as if it were a teddy bear...Dragging the thing to Kenny I positioned it standing up right next to Kenny...

"Please Kenny....Forgive me for this...I need you..." I whimpered slowly taking Kenny off of the table I layed him down on and started to work...

Please Don't Fail On Me Kenny....