BEAUTIFUL MISTAKES

Y/N

I was dancing at the club with my friends Judy and Eddie, minding my own damn business when Judy pointed at some guy sitted at the bar counter. I looked at him and the first words that escaped my mouth were "DAMN"

"OMG he's so handsome...Y/N are you going to approach him or what?"-Eddie asked.

"I don't know, he looks too tall for me"-I replied.

"Oh c'mon since when do you care about height?"-he asked not buying my excuse.

"Don't do anything stupid Y/N"-Judy added.

"Just let her be Judy! Gina if you keep listening to Judy, you're gonna die SINGLE"-Eddie quoted. I looked at both of them trying to make a quick decision and ended up listening to Eddie.

"You're right. Wish me luck I'm gonna shoot my shot"-I said, smirking at both of them while quickly running my fingers through my hair to make it look better.

I walked up to the bar counter and sat besides the guy where there was an empty seat. "Hi"-I said smiling at him. He glanced at me and then continued drinking whatever alcohol he had ordered. I was already falling in love with his cartoon face, nice fragrance and his curly hair.

TAEHYUNG

I glanced at the girl then continued drinking the mixed spirits. "My name is Y/N and you are?"-she asked looking directly into my eyes. I wondered where she bought so much confidence. At first I had assumed that she was one of those prostitutes but after taking a good look at her from head to toe, she didn't seem like a gold digger or anything like that.

"Taehyung"-I replied.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung"-she said still smiling. Tbh she had one of the beautiful smiles that I rarely saw from girls.

"Having a hard time?"-she asked as I continued drinking more and more.

"Yeah..."-I replied. As I was about to sip on my drink, she grabbed it from me and put it back on the counter.

"Drinking is bad"-she said.

"Tell me, how old are you?"-I asked.

"Try to take a wild guess"-she smirked.

"Uhmmm...16...17....I don't know haha"-I replied.

"Oh c'mon! Do I look that young? I'm actually 20"-she replied. I widened my eyes.

"Are you serious?"-I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. Wanna dance?"-she asked as she stood up from her seat. I really wasn't in the mood to dance or have fun but her presence suddenly made me feel warmer and happier. I agreed and went to dance with her. People started cheering as a vibey song started playing, she eventually took over the dance floor with her flexible girl dances.

She then pulled me closer to her and locked her arms around my waist, she let go and interlocked her fingers into mine. A slow romantic song then started playing and she just placed her head on my chest and vibed with the rhythm.

She then whispered into my left ear-"How about a one night stand?"

"I don't think it's a good idea Y/n"-I pulled away from her. "What is it?"-she asked staring up at me. The only thing I tried not to look at but ended up looking at were her plump pink lips. I lost all my control and just kissed her.

Y/N

I was kind of shocked when he kissed me but I liked it and ended up kissing him back. He pulled me closer to him and tightly but gently squeezed my butt.

"Wanna go somewhere?"-he asked smirking at me. Chills went down my spine when I heard his sentence but I wanted to do it anyway.

"I know a hotel not far from here"-I replied smirking back at him gently running my hands through his torso. He held my hand and we went to his car. I was actually surprised that he had a car of such an expensive brand which was a white range rover.
*********

We got to the hotel and booked a luxurious room. I stepped in first and he followed after me, as I was about to turn around to talk to him, he pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me. My heart skipped a beat when his nose rubbed mine and I could feel his member getting hard. He pecked me once and looked at me waiting for my response. I got nervous and started looking at him without saying a word. He pecked me twice but still I didn't respond until the third time when he pecked me multiple times making each peck affectionate. I looked into his eyes, held his collar and passionately kissed him.

I eventually found my self on top of him, unbuttoning his shirt while kissing him. When I finished taking his shirt off he pushed me over and hovered over me. He then started to kiss my neck while unzipping my dress. I let out a soft moan when he found my weak spot and made a hickey on it. "It was actually my first hickey."I gasped when I saw his member, it was quite big and hard.

"Taehyung...I'm a...v..irgin"-I stammered as he kissed my body, kissing all my insecurities.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle baby girl"-he said pecking my lips before standing up to put a condom on. After that he gently squeezed my boobs making me get wet. His member then made it's way into my territory making me groan in pain. I held on to him as I tried to adjust to the pain.
***********

"Har-der"-I said, making him thrust into me even faster. My moans getting louder and louder.

"Faster daddy"-I said while moaning. He got rougher and faster. It felt so good as his member rubbed my clit just right and his fragrance calmed me down.
************
"I'm going to cum now"-He said.

"Just cum in me daddy"-I said as I bit my lip.

We took deep breaths and slept besides each other. He kissed me once more and said "good night baby girl."

______________________________________
That's all for this chapter hope you liked it please like and comment.