Chapter 11

Hello guys!

Just a small disclaimer. This is my first ff so pls don't mind any mistakes I make. And I request you all to only vote or comment when u like it and not otherwise! Pls give this ur love and support! ❤️🙏🏻____________________________________________________________

So, before sleeping thought to give u guys a surprise n upload another chapter! ❤️ Ik its not tht long but jitna mila hai utne mein khush raho! 😂

Suddenly, a girl went up to Aly n started flirting with him. Her name was Sara. Rahul saw this but didnt rly care n went to the dance floor.

S: Hi handsome

A (drunken state): Mera naam handsome nhi hai, m Aly

S: Umm ok, I was just trying to say tht u r very hot (getting closer to him)

A: Ok good to know

And he tries to walk away but Sara pulls him back

S: Where are u going?

A: To the da-

S: Shhh (She placed her finger on his lips)

Meanwhile...

J: Dishu, ye rahul aur Aly Kahan gaye?

D: Pata nhi kaha chale gye? Siri pani peene hi toh gye the ye log

They started to find them on the dance floor n jasmin bumped into rahul.

J: Rahul! Disha, tera wala to mil gya!

R (slightly high): Ayy, ye tera wala mera wala kya hai? I am my own person!!

D: Aee, tune pi hai kya?

R (shaking his head violently): No, not at all

D: Oh my god Rahul u r high!

Disha pulled rahul out of the club. Jas was still looking for Aly. She got off the dance floor n reached the bar area. There she saw Sara getting really close to Aly with her finger on his lips.

Jas POV:
WHATT?! Ye kaun hai aur Aly Bhi kuch nhi kar rha! She is getting so close to him!

Sara moved her finger downwards so that Aly's lower lip bent. She began to sit on his lap. Seeing this Jas was turning red with jealousy. She walked up to them, lightly pushed Sara so that she stumbled a little n started kissing Aly. She bit his lips n Aly responded as well. He was rly high by now so he had no idea what was happening.

S: Excuse you!

J: Shut up! He's mine n no one even gets close to him so never ever try to make a move on him, do u understand?!

Sara knew she had no chance n stormed out of the club.

J: Alyy, tune kyu kuch nhi bola?

A (in a babyish tone): Mujhe bolna nhi aata

J: Oh god Aly! Tune bhi pi hui hai?!

A (shaking his head left to right): Nope! maine bas pani piya tha!

J: Pani my foot!

Jas tried to make Aly stand up but he just collapsed into the chair again. He had to use Jas support to be able to walk n they somehow got out of the club. Jas called a cab n told the driver to take them to the resort. Jas supported Aly as they got in the lift n went up to their room. She made him lie down on the bed.

Jas POV:

Nhi ise agar bina kuch pilaye sula dungi toh subah bukhar ho Jayega. Ek kaam karti hoon, ise nimboo pani pila deti hoon.

At 1am, Jas made lemon water for Aly n made him drink it. Then she made him lie down again n while she was trying to cover him with a blanket, Aly pulled Jas on the bd n hugged her tightly.

Jas POV:

Oh godd! Ise aise state me bhi romance sujh rha hai. Par agar mai wapis uthungi toh ye shayad soyega nhi. Thodi der aise he reh leti hoon, jab yeh so jayega, toh mai nikal jaungi.

But since she was also very tired, she unknowingly feel asleep with Aly. 

______________________

Thank u for reading! ❤️

Pls vote n comment ur thoughts on the story!

Ab actually mein will upload tmrw morning only! 😅

Love you!