Heading out

Its cold. Again. It feels like its always cold. But thats the north for ya. Anyways Alex has a basket ball game and he wants me to go so i guess i had better get moving.

My feet hit the floor and my dog comes running.  *thunk* And like always he runs into the wall at the end of the hallway. Next to my door.

"Good morning bud."

*slobery lick*

"YAH!YAH!YAH! THANKs HOTASKA FOR THE HIVES"

*cute and innocent dog smile *

Yah did i mention im allergic to dog slober? Its really fun. Anyways. I get dressed. Put my chains and spikes on. All dressed in black and teenage angst. Straightening  my hair after applying my black eyeliner, I stared at my reflect remembering to talk to my parent about geting contacts. I hate my glasses.

"Your finaly up!"

Thats my preteen sister. Shes the sweetest nicest person i know. And she drives me nuts.

"Yes." I hiss.

"Where ya goin?" Observing my punk-decked-outness.

"Out with Alex. He wants me to go to his game."

"You cant show up to that church school like that!" She says this as if i dont already know this.

"Yes i can actualy. I dont go there. Not anymore thank god."

"But you are a visitor and thats not very polite." My step mom val just poked her head in and put her twocents in. "Tone it down a bit ok?"

"Fine." I refrain from applying more punkness.

BEEEP BEEEP

I look out my window. Alexes sports car is sitting there. Yah he drives a sports car. A stick shift sports car. He sucks at stick shift.

"I gota go"  i tell my mom and sister.

"Be safe ok? Its pretty bad out. Snowing and theres ice." My step mom warns me.

"Yah alex will be carefull. He always is with me in the car." I reply.

I walk out to the car.

"Hey" Alex says as he greets me with a smile and warm hug.

"H h h hey" im already cold. Despite my layers.

"The car is warm. Hop in."

--------------------

This is just the  beginning!  Read on please!  It gets better i promise!  Comment your thought and editing suggestions!  Im new to all this so any advice is helpful.  Thanks! More to come soon. <3 lilmismajik