✧ Spicy Yopokki ✧

🔥🔥🔥

Background :
Tobio was living with someone else the they had to leave and now Atsumu is now his new roommate. He made a welcome dinner for him.

A/N
✎ : I was in a mood to write some Atsukage and Yeah I will update my other soon I think? Idk. And sorry if it's short.

Now I hope you like this one.

🔥🔥🔥

Third person Pov :

Tobio just got back from shopping for ingredients to make dinner for him and His new roommate Atsumu since his other roommate Chigaya had to leave him behind because of family stuff.

So Tobio wanted to welcome his new roommate with a nice... Well if you can call it but just a welcome dinner. He got Rice cake, tomato ketchup, chilli paste, apple puree, onion, garlic, rice wine, chilli powder, salt, chilli seed oil and all the necessary things to make one.

He took his apron and started cooking all the aroma of the onion and garlic frying together. Then he finish all things he had to do and all cooking stuff whatever they do in kitchens. He took two bowl one for himself and one for his new " Roommate " .

After he made the table and got ready he heard a knock in the oikawa . He quickly ran to get it open cause he was so excited to see who is his new " Roommate " .

୨⎯ " Time skip " ⎯ ୧

Atsumu's Pov :

I was walking to my new room to see who my roommate is, I knocked on the door to a cute blueberry haired boy looking up at me with a cute outfits that I think that my face when red when I saw him.

" Hi there is this room 101? " I said " Hello and yes you must my new roommate " he said with a smile. " Yes may I come in " I asking trying to not sound rude " Oh yes of course let me help you with your stuffs " he said " Oh no need to I'll do it myself " I said as I took my bag and went inside.

As I when in I saw him standing there watching me and then " Hey I never got your name? Oh and also my name is Kageyama Tobio nice to meet you! " He said as he gives me his hand " Miya Atsumu Nice to meet you too Tobi " I said with a smirk as I kissed his hand.

Tobio's Pov :

" Miya Atsumu Nice to meet you too Tobi " he said as he ki- wait he KISSED MY HAND!?. Oh god i think my face went red out of embarrassment, Then I saw he smirked at me. ' Uh why did he smir- ' then my face went even more red . Ok I had to change the subject I said to myself. " D-do you w-want me to show y-you your r-room? " I said shuttering ' Damn it I shuttered '

" Sure Tobi! Lead the way " he said as he smirked again...

⇢ ˗ˏˋ T.B.C ࿐ྂ

I oop- did they forget about the food? Or...