≡;- ꒰ ° Bathroom ꒱

🍸🍸🍸

Warning : This chapter may contain some Lime or Smut .

Background :  Bathroom and also is Y/N Teacher 

A/N : this is my first Lime so please tell me how it went and also enjoy !

🍸🍸🍸

Third person Pov :

Tobio was going to the bathroom because he needed to use it since Fifth period but the teacher didn't let him go. “  Mr/Mrs Y/N can I got to the bathroom ” asked Tobio “ Sure Tobio-chi you can go ” said Y/N then countinued with the class.

As Tobio left Atsumu raised his hand “ Mr/Mrs Y/N can I go to the bathroom too ” he asked “ Sure Atsumu-chi you can go ” then he left the classroom with a smirk.

Still Third person Pov :

Tobio just finish doing his business then when to flash a bit of water in his face until he felt a big hand going under his shirt playing with his nipples. He started moaning out of pleasure. “ Huh~ I didn't kno’ you liked these stuffs, Tobio-kun~ ”

“ A-Atsumu-chan !?! ” he moaned “ Hmm~  we might as well continue uh~ ? ” he whispered seductively in his ear. As he slipped hand under is pants to his boxers and groaned as he felt how dripping he was for him.

His breath was getting heavier as he continues fingering him, is he really going to Duck him here in the bathroom during school hour?.

Yup he was definitely going to!

He placed his head on the little blueberries neck and started bitting/ licking his neck and also to started slowly stroking his Duck. He slightly moaned as the sudden touch “ A- Atsu~ ahh~ ” he shuttered.

He started humming in his heard to calm him down as he started to add one finger in his hole. He hearth was beating do fast since it was his first time,  he tightly held the bathroom sink as support since he added two fingers in his hole.

He couldn't stop twitching cause of how Atsumu was fingering his hole and stroking his Duck. He stopped and grabbed his chin and “ Well Tobio-kun is enjoying yourself uh~ ? Well now be a good boy and be quiet? You don't want you friends to know that Tobi-Tobi is having fun with me in the bathroom uh~ ? ”

Then started kissing him and started to enter his toungue for entry until it was turned into a sloppy kiss.

Few minutes later

They both when inside a stall were they started to strip naked and Atsumu started thursing inside of Tobio hole until Tobio wanted to let out is milk but Atsumu refuses and continued thursing until they both came out. Tobio did it in the stall’s wall and Atsumu did inside of Tobio's hole.

“ Well that was fun Tobio-kun~ ” Atsumu said as the both when and class every one was silence and they countinued like nothing happened.

୨⎯ " The end " ⎯୧

Sadly I feel a bit fuzzy and have butterflies in my stomach when I write smut so I'll be making some more or not but anyway I hope you like it and hopefully it doesn't sucks.

Am also kind of uncomfortable say the D and F word so I just said Duck.

Duck him : F him
Touch his Duck : Touch his D