Begin Again

***

***

Trigger warning: ⚠️ this content is filled with suicidal attempts and self harm, if any of these things trigger you please leave immediately. You have been warned.

---

"Jeongin? Mr. Yang?" A soft voice called out to the platinum blond haired male sitting across from her. "Jeongin how are you today?" She asked hoping to get something out of him, he had been sitting there staring out the window for 2 hours now.

Jeongin shrugged not taking his eyes off the gray clouded sky above the city, "Jeongin, why do you think you're here today?" The women asked holding on to the pen in her hand tightly.

"Dunno" Jeongin muttered as he watched it slowly start to rain. "Jeongin you're here cause your brother wants to help you and so do I" the women said smiling sympathetically, Jeongin's face showed not a single drop of emotion as he finally turned to face the women.

"I don't need your help and I don't need your sympathy either, it disgusts me" Jeongin said anger laced in his tone as he looked at the women's sympathetic smile. He hated getting sympathy from others, it made him feel lonely, something he didn't want to feel ever again.

"Alright I understand....but Jeongin you have to give yourself a new chance at a good life again, you know that right?" The women asked pursing her lips slightly. Jeongin just sighed rolling his eyes in reply, he had heard it all before, the same old things.

'You can get through this Jeongin, you just have to believe in yourself.'

'You'll be fine it just takes time.'

'Give yourself a chance Jeongin.'

He hated hearing those things from people 'if it just takes time then... why aren't I better already' Jeongin always asked himself. It's been 3 years since the incident happened and he was sick and tired of the same routine.

He always woke up in the middle of night, trembling as the memories from what happened came flooding back into his mind. And in the morning he would never have an appetite, but then later he would faint due to the lack of nutrients in his body.

He just wanted to be himself again before everything even happened, he didn't want to feel the same way again.

*flash back*

"Jeongin I'm home!" His brother's voice rang throughout the large home. "I'm sorry..." Jeongin whispered as if his brother could hear him, while he stood in the bathroom with knife in hand.