Haha story

Note: This mentions and refers to periods a lot. If you are uncomfortable reading about that then please go read something else. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable.

Techno rolled his eyes as Tommy pointed his vlog gun at him.

"Give me your money bitch." Tommy laughs, "Or else I'll use my vlog gun."

"Yeah no." Techno points the gun away.

"You little fuc-" Wilbur starts just as Tommy shoots him.

"Are you guys finished with your food? We can go back to my house and chill and watch movies." Phil says.

Techno finished his slice of pizza and quickly snatches everyone's plates and trash.

"Thanks mate." Phil nods, "You're gonna vlog more tomorrow right Tommy?"

"Yep. I'm gonna get more vlog guns."

"Gremlin child." Wilbur grins, "Fucking child."

Techno winces as a jolting pain stabs through his stomach. He hunches over and takes a quick drink from his water bottle. He grunted as the pain tor through him again.

"You alright Techno?" Phil asks as he pays for their meal.

"Yeah." Techno grits his teeth, "I just think I ate too fast."

"Okay. Well, we're going to my place in a few minutes." Phil said, "So you can rest there."

Techno nodded as the group headed outside to Phil's car. Tommy and Wil were still arguing, as usual. Techno hid multiple groans and whimpers. His lower abdomen felt like it was on fire.

"We're here. I'll get your bags for you Techno." Phil said.

"Uh... Thanks." 

"What about me?" Tommy got out of the car and crossed his arms.

"You can get your own stuff child." Phil chuckled as he tossed Techno the keys, "Tell Kristen to prepare herself."

"Hey bitch!" Tommy shouts indignantly, "I heard that!"

Techno headed inside where he was greeted by Kristen.

"Hi! You'll be staying in our guest room down the hall and to the right. Wilbur and Tommy will be across from you."

"Ok. Thanks Kristen." Techno said as Phil, Tommy, and Wilbur walk into the house.

After getting settled Kristen left as she was staying with friends for the night and the 4 streamers started watching Harry Potter. Tommy and Wilbur were on the couch. They had a war about who would get it but eventually had chosen to share(after some bribing from Phil). 

Phil was on a loveseat while Techno had taken up a single chair. His pains were still there and ached more than ever. He hadn't brought any medicine with him. And it's not like Techno could ask Phil without outing himself.

Techno winced. He curled up as Phil glanced at him. Techno shrunk further into the chair.

"Are you sure you're alright mate?" Phil asks, concern flitting across his face.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Techno slides off the chair. "I'll be right back."

Tommy yawned as Techno made his way across the living room and down the hall. Once reaching the bathroom he yanked open the door and thankfully was able to shut the door before collapsing.

Techno bit his lip and drew his knees to his chest. He couldn't dare ask Phil for help.

He sat there for several minutes. He didn't dare see how much time had gone by. Just then a voice came from outside, "Hey, are you doing okay mate?"

Techno stayed silent. He could only pray that Phil would leave as he did not trust himself to speak.

"Can I come in mate?"

"Y-yes." Techno whispered. The older man slipped in and glanced at the floor which had a couple blood stains.

"It's okay mate." Phil says as Techno curls up further into the corner, "It can be washed. I have some medicine that Kristen normally uses and if you need anything else just tell me."

Techno cracked a smile, "T-thank you."

"You're like a brother to me. I'll always be here for you."