Update On Future Posts?

Hey everyone! I would just like to thank all of you for all the support over the years on this story, I know it has been a while since I really updated on this story and I want to explain some things.

I have been using this pin name for years now and I'm the past two years I have honestly been though a lot with this account concerning my other story's. Over time I have seen that a lot of my other works are extremely clingy and just straight up bad. Sadly I don't want to delete all those story's, so I have just decided to restart my writing reputation with a new account with new story's. I also don't want to put my readers, like the ones for this story, under the stress of me taking this story and putting it on a new account so I will be keeping it on this account and ONLY updating this story and a hand full of others on here.

So no worry's!

I would also like to mention that besides this story, I have professional commissions available if anyone is looking for more personal requested content, so please go check the link out below and it will take you to my work page!!

ko-fi.com/trinketcustoms#buyCommissionModal

Once again thank you everyone for the support and I hope to be updating this story soon as well.