Clinquant

"Um... Belarus? Are you okay?" America was slowly moved his hands up, as if to touch her, when Belarus's head snapped up.
"America- I mean, Alfred! I-I think that I may be in love with you as well."
America stared at her and she began to look away and fidget, uncomfortable with his intense gaze.
"Do you mean it?"
Belarus looked up to hopeful blue eyes.
My gosh if Belarus didn't think he was the second most attractive guy in the whole world.
"Yes, I am quite sure that I mean it. You make me feel things that I have hardly ever felt. I thought that I could never feel anything, unless it was for my brother. Alfred, I'm in love with you."
The big genuine smile America gave her made her heart flutter. America held out his hand to her, "Lets go finish our lunch now."
With her own small sneaky smile, Belarus ignored his hand and wrapped her arms around him. Smiling growing at hearing his heart beat faster (and not out of fear of her) and his stuttering, she said, "Yes, lets go and eat."

~~~

Later, after the meeting, Belarus and Russia had a talk.
"Brother, I love you."
Russia stared at her looking a bit sick. "Natalia I know you want to marry me but-"
"No! I mean, before I did want to marry you, but now I want to marry someone else!"
Belarus could see the pure joy in his face and felt a pang of hurt stab her heart. He was probably happy she wouldn't him around anymore, and that he wouldn't have to talk to her-
" You and the lucky person should come over to eat!" Russia announced with a happy smile.
Surprised, Belarus asked, "You still want to talk to me?"
"What are you talking about Natalia, you are my lovely (somewhat insane) little sister! I'll always want to be a part of your life!"
Belarus couldn't help but rush and hug her brother, who at first was tense but then relaxed. "Oh, and who is this person you have fallen in love with?"
"Alfred."
Russia became stiff again. Belarus looked up at him, "Is that a problem?"
With a tight smile and a pat on Belarus's head, Russia shook his head, "No. It is no problem."
Belarus gave a smile and went back to hugging him.
Russia just hoped that America wouldn't mess things up and that he was serious about Belarus. If he wasn't there would be serious consequences.