newcomers talk a lot

Amongst the Radiant Peak Sect's disciples, an urban myth had suddenly existed. Their young miss is actually the dragon's offspring and the Elders are currently raising her outside the palace, away from the Mother of the nation's eyes. Of course, this myth had only recently come into existent due to the sudden influx of newly registered outside disciples.

The leftover disciples who've just watched their fellow peers walked into their doom for their countries had suddenly upgraded into seniors welcoming the newly disciples that had come in large numbers. From only being double digit, now the numbers had became three digits, causing headaches not only to the disciples but the current Sect Leader who happened to be Yi Luo.

The performance shown by the disciples who left in the war was rather outstanding. Each one of them was capable at wielding the sword and was also the epitome of an educated scholar. Their upbringing was at par and graceful as the progenies to those noble houses. Needlessly said, these few disciples had increased in ranks faster than even those from military households. This surprises everyone as they had expected these few disciples to be noble sons but they were of humble beginning only that they all went to study under the same sect previously, which was the Radiant Peak Sect. Hearing that the sect was an open minded sect, accepting anyone without bias and produces excellent disciples, everyone now want to enroll their sons and daughters into the sect.

Some were scared in the beginning, afraid that sending their children to the sect would mean sending their children into the uncertain pugilist world where everyday is another hole deeper into their own graves, but then they were told that the Radiant Peak Sect is just like a normal school just that the founder was an eccentric master and named it as a sect instead a school. Their Radiant Peak Sect is one that doesn't even attend the annual cultivation competition, even cultivators on the street laughs when they hear this sect that is not even a sect.

Hearing this, then only those parents willingly registered their children into the sect. Some even pull out their children from the capital's finest school. Which caused the sudden increase in the disciples number.

The Yi surnamed Elders shook their head at each other. If only they were all not as leisurely and did not act recklessly like their Master, their sect would not get this big and then they wouldn't have this problem of their peaceful sect with empty halls beginning to be filled out with loud students and full halls. Even the empty dormitories that the Master had built for fun during the earlier days of their sect while saying

"ah, will these rooms be enough~?" playfully had come to jinx the Elders as their current dormitories were already full but students were still coming.

Yi Luo was the one with the biggest problem at the moment. When there were only the small handful numbers of disciples, it was easier to dupe the disciples into thinking his paper puppets as real person but he wasn't sure if he could hide not just his but his whole siblings' secrets. Just like yesterday, that Yi Liu had brazenly carried an obsidian metal sword twice her size to do a demonstration for a class. If it was just the usual students, they would clap their hands and try as hard as they can to follow her form but in front of those hundred something new kids, there are bound to be those smart kids who would start to question from where did this teacher got her sword, how is that teacher able to move that fast with that sword? And else more.

Even the magical fishes kept in the pond near the dining hall will raise their suspicions. Some of the new disciples had even question why Yi Qi can move fast from one spot to other spot in a blink. Yi Luo rubs his temple at the thought of those two inhuman beings. He should just put his focus into something that is at least human first. Like late Yi Yi's twin disciples, Yi Hua's trio and his very own disciple. As of currently, Jia Yi had been teaching embroidery classes to the female students while Wei Yi was teaching ethics to the male students according to his late master's teaching, a completely different ethic to the one taught at the city, but still at least that's the most normal lesson Yi Luo could think of.