Later That Day

Before the date

Recap

Malik~ Hey bae (They kiss)

Nayah~ Nun missing you

HOLD UP pause

Ashanti~ When did this happen

Nayah~ About a week ago week ago ( They start dancing )

Ashanti~ Stop dancing I'm being serious

Malik~ Okaii but this really did happen about a week ago

Ashanti~ Bitch why didn't you tell me (Hitting her in the arm)

Nayah~ This is why (Rubbing her arm)

I can't believe she didn't tell me something like this I'm supposed to be her twin I'm so hurt.

Ashanti~ How could you not tell me I'm supposed to be your twin and you keep this from me I'm so hurt.

Nayah~ Aww boo I still love you

Ashanti~ What ever

Malik~ So when did you start talking to my boy Jamal

Ashanti~ (Blushing) What do you mean I don't recall

Malik~ No Ashanti get back here

Did I mention they are cousins

Ashanti~ You will never catch (She takes off running and he goes and chases her)

Nayah~ What am I going to do with my two little big kids.

Nayah takes off after them. When she turn going to the movies later today.

At that moment everything just got serious. She removed herself from the headlock and stood there looking at him in shock.

Ashanti~ How you know that (She said with worry in her voice)

Malik~ Yeah I caught you. You thought I wasn't going to figure it out.

Ashanti had a look on her face and I knew exactly what she was thinking. Once he found out about this he was going to tease her and there was no way out of it this time. I just looked at her with apologetic eyes.

Malik~ Ashanti and Jamal sitting in the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. first comes love then comes marriage here comes Ashanti with a baby carriage.

Ashanti~ My life is over I died. He will never leave me alone now that's just great.

Nayah~ I'm so sorry

Ashanti goes up to Malik and grabs him by the ear and they start walking out the building.

Crap

(Ashanti 's P.O.V)

Ashanti~ Okay now listen to me you will not say anything to anybody else okay. You keep this between us if any of our cousins find out I will kill you because you got a big mouth.

Malik~ Okay I won't tell anybody but can you let go of my ear.

Ashanti~ My bad man just plz don't say nun

Malik~ I got you cousin.

(Nayah's P.O.V.)

When I came outside they were hugging

Nayah~ Aww my two babies made up.