Prologue

Yuhiko / 16 Years Old

I was walking through the halls of the Port Mafia Headquarters and the people there either bowed or stayed out of the way of my path. All because I was the niece of the leader of the Port Mafia.

Though, I would have preffered it if he wasn't infamous and feared by those who worked in the Port Mafia. Once I got to my uncle's office, I saw a boy in there and he seemed just a year older than me probably with a coat hanging off of his shoulders and he wore bandages over his left eye, which I found confusing. He had dark brown hair and a brown eye from what I could tell and I heard my uncle's voice, which snapped me out if my thoughts.

"Hi, Little Yuhi~!" He exclaimed and I sweatdropped at my uncle.

"Please don't call me little. . ." I said simply and all of a sudden, the boy held my hand in his with one knee on the ground and he had a small smile.

"You're the most wondorous girl I've ever seen," I felt myself blush slightly as I stared at him. "So it does me a great pleasure," He continued with a look that could probably charm a lot of girls. "If you could commit double suicide with me." I blinked for a moment and I felt a dark aura across the room. . .the source?

My uncle. . .

"I think I'll be fine without dying." I said with a smile. He seemed like he just got heartbroken as I walked around and up to my uncle. "Anyway, you called me, Uncle Mori?" I asked and I heard a groan of shock come from the boy across the room.

Dazai / Two Minutes Ago

"Dazai, this is a very serious manner."

"What is it?" I asked, just as seriously as Mori was.

"There's someone I need you to meet. She's expected to be here shortly, so once she's here, I want to formally introduce you, since she's met most of the other members already, like Chuuya." He said and I nodded.

"Alright, then. I'll keep it proffessional." I said simply before I heard the door open and then I looked and saw a super cute girl walk into the office while the guards shut the door behind her. She had long light blue hair like the daytime sky that she kept down and purple eyes that almost reminded me of the purple you see in the sunset. She wore a white shirt and denim jeans with boots.

"Hello, Little Yuhi~!" Mori exclaimed and the girl sweatdropped at Mori.

"Please don't call me little. . ."

She's. . .so pretty. . . I thought as I suddenly found myself going up to her and I took her by the hand which seemed to confuse her for a moment as I got on a knee.

"You're the most wondorous girl I've ever seen, so it'd do me a great pleasure," She had a small blush and I didn't know why I asked this question but it sounded great to ask her in my head. "If you could commit a double suicide with me." I said and she blinked before I felt Mori's dark aura from all of the across the room already.

Oh, crap. . .that was the wrong question, wasn't it. . .? All I can do now is hope she says yes! I thought and she slipped her hand from my hands.

"I think I'll be fine without dying," She said and I felt like my heart shattered and I froze as she walked around me to talk to Mori. "Anyway, you called me, Uncle Mori?" The word processsed in my head for a moment before I felt shocked.

Wait. . . UNCLE?! I thought and I ended up letting out a groan of shock before I stood up and looked back at them.

"I did want to introduce you to Dazai, Yuhi," Mori said. "But unfortunately, he may not be able to keep it professional today." He said and I froze up.