Chapter 2

Akira

I woke up in a hospital room and sat up. The door opened and I draped my legs over the side of the bed. "You're awake!" Gin exclaimed, hugging me as soon as she came in. Ryunosuke was there as well.

"How's your throat?"

"It's fine. Doing pretty well, actually." I said and he nodded with his eyes closed.

"We got worried, when you didn't wake up." She said and I blinked a couple of times. "You were completely out."

I smiled a bit, standing up from the bed. "Then I guess I should head to get the guy killed."

"You shouldn't worry about that anymore." He said and I blinked at Ryunosuke.

"Why not?" I asked and Gin looked back at me.

"The target's been taken in by the Armed Detective Agency. They have him under protective custody." She said and I smiled before getting up.

"Then I guess I'll have to go undercover!" I exclaimed with a grin and Gin sweatdropped.

"Are you really going to do a huge makeover for that?" Gin asked and I giggled a bit.

"No, I'm not going to do that big of a makeover. Besides, I hate a bunch of makeup being put on my face," I said with a smile before I headed to the store with my hair up in a ponytail. I got a pair of eye color changing contacts and now my eyes looked cyan and I grabbed a pair of glasses and then walked to the coffee shop and got some coffee.

Now to just wait and figure out where he is then maybe I could trail him a bit. I thought and I began keeping an eye out.

Yuna

After a week of having walked away from home, I finally reached Yokohama without much missing. I was already missing all of my animals, though. . . Especially Boxer. I honestly had no idea how he felt about me leaving, but I'm pretty sure he's not happy about it. . .

I eventually got through the city and headed to look for a cafe. When I found one, I saw that it was in pretty great shape! Though, I had my urges to head inside and get some nice coffee, I went to look for a nearby hotel to stay at and found one, so I stayed inside the hotel and rented a room.

Once I got the key, I went to the room to get an idea of where it was so I could be more familiar with it. Once I got there, I saw there were two beds with a table and a vase of fake flowers in between them and I almost felt disappointed that they'd use fake flowers to put in their vase. . . The only reason I didn't mind it was cause that would be a lot of flowers to water each day for a person to take care of. I smiled a bit and once I got to the tv, I was checking everything and smiled a bit.

Once I familiarized myself with my room, I took a small note paper and then wrote my hotel roon number on it and put it in my pocket so I wouldn't forget the room number. I then headed to the cafe after dropping everything off again. Once I got there, I went inside and sat at the bar counter and made an order of my favorite coffee that had caramel syrup and peppermint flavor mixed with it. Just the thought was mouth watering to me.

I began to happily drink my coffee and it tasted really good! I sat quietly, enjoying the coffee. I smiled and heard a door open and I figured it was just going to be someone who would sit somewhere else. I mean, not that I'd be very noticable any-

As if to jinx me, I heard a boy's voice. "I don't recall seeing you around these parts." I looked quickly to see that it was a boy my age with blond hair and gold eyes and he had a smile like he would always wear one all of the time. I smiled before giggling a bit, nervously.