❝ six ❞

Mingyu ran excitedly down the hallway, leaving Jeongin and Chan behind at the desk.

He toddled along, finding the correct room number before pushing open the door and waddling inside.

"Mingyu, baby. Where's Jeongin?" Minho asked the little boy, smiling when he jumped into his arms.

"He's slow" Mingyu said simply, peeking over his daddy's shoulder to look at Jisung, who was lay peacefully in bed, a little bundle wrapped up in his arms.

"Baby" Mingyu said, pointing at Jisung.

The parents laughed as Minho carried him over to the bed, placing him down gently next to Jisung so they didn't wake her up.

"Honey, this is your little sister Chunja" Jisung said, watching as Mingyu giggled, placing a wet kiss on the baby's cheek.

"mwah" he said before pulling away patting her head gently.

Jisung just cooed, watching as the baby gurgled, opening her eyes slowly.

"She's looking at me," Mingyu marveld, watching with wide eyes as the little girl shifted her gaze to him.

"See, she already knows you're her big brother" Jisung smiled, listening as Minho greeted Chan, Jeongin and Taemin at the hospital door.

"Hi sungie" Jeongin greeted, hugging the blonde the best he could. Jisung leaned into the hug, smiling as Jeongin gasped looking at the little baby in his arms.

"Oh my gosh she's beautiful" Jeongin cooed, running his finger over her little chubby cheekie.

"She really is" Minho said, helping Mingyu off the bed. He placed him on the sofa with Taemin before going to get the baby.

"Hey honey" Minho cooed as Chunja whined in his hold, her tiny lips smacking together.

He carried her over to the boys, and placed her in Mingyu's arms with the help of Chan.

"Hi baby sis" He said softly, poking her cheekie with his free hand. Chan held the baby's head as she lay on Mingyu's lap, whining softly to herself.

Minho went back to Jisung's side, smiling at the two boys interaction with the new baby.

Jeongin rushed over and joined them, eager to help his little boy hold the baby, and also hold her afterwards.

"Hmm I love you" Minho said, placing a kiss on Jisung's forehead.

"I love you too," Jisung replied, leaning against Minho's shoulder as the couple watched the cute interactions between their son, daughter and nephew. It was one image that Jisung wanted engraved in his mind forever.

-

"Oh my gosh" Felix squealed, noticing the sleeping baby in the carrier.

A few days after Chunja's birth, the couples decided to all meet up at the minsung couples house so they could properly meet the new addition.

"Mae look" Felix said, placing the little girl down.

Minho opened his arms and the little girl crawled over, giggling as the brunette pulled her into his lap.

Jisung had little Haneul in his arms, as they showed the two youngest the new baby.

"baby!" Mae gurgled, pointing at the sleeping girl.

Chunja was in Hyunjin's arms fast asleep, curled against her uncle's chest safely. Hyunjin had a massive smile on his face, stroking the babies head every now and then.

"Mhm, that's your new cousin" Minho said, watching as the little girl reached her hand over and patted the baby's head.

"Good girl" Minho praised, watching how gentle she was with the baby.

Haneul just stared at her, slightly confused about what was going on, and why his daddy was holding another baby.

"Gosh Seungmin look at his face" Jisung laughed, noticing how moody the baby looked.

"He's just jealous. He clings to Hyunjin 24/7" Seungmin laughed, taking the little girl from Hyunjin's arms.

Haneul wriggled out of Jisung's hold, crawling straight over to his daddy.

"Clingy baby" Hyunjin teased, taking the small boy into his arms happily.

Changbin took a seat next to Seungmin and Felix, cooing at the newborn in their arms.

"She's tiny" he said, watching as she stirred and started to wake up.

Chunja started to cry, making Felix coo.

"Aww she wants her mommy" He said, watching as Jisung takes the tiny baby into his arms.

"shh baby girl" he cooed, rocking her backwards and forwards "i'll go feed her."

Jisung carried the baby inside, her cries starting to die down as they left.

Minho stood up with Mae in his arms, carrying the giggling girl over to the play set where the 3 older boys were.

"Mae come play" Sunoo said, taking the little girls hand once Minho put her down.

Minho smiled at the sight, making sure all the kids were ok before going inside quickly to check on his husband.

He found Jisung on the couch, singing to Chunja peacefully as she fed, her little eyes closing every now and then.

He watched from the doorway, his heart full of love for this family that he and Jisung had created. Together.

-

I decided that I wanted to do a written chapter for everyone meeting Chunja uwu