1

Third pov

Katelyn is hanging out with Luca, and she smiles. "I love you, Luka." "I love you too, hun. This is a lovely apartment you picked out." She appears to be distracted. "Yea, it's in pretty good condition, considering the rent price is so low." She nods, pulling a couple of boxes out of their small truck. She sighs, feeling the fresh air, thinking, "why do I have a feeling this relationship may not work?" She thought. Katelyn also helps unload the truck. "I'm happy that my dad is bringing my bed over soon. It took years to get it to be comfortable."

"I  agree. Are you worried about us sharing a bed?" I figured after what I've heard of your anxiety of others and  everything with your brother..."  "I mean, we've napped together before on my dad's couch. What's the difference?" "Well, there's more space to start..." "And we're both at the age where teens are well... hormonal." Katelyn looks at Luka, confused. "I'm just trying not to put much on you, and sighs bring the box inside as the two talk. "I mean, it's our apartment. We're in charge of everything. It has more space. We need to be responsible if anything goes wrong. I think if we start slow, I'll get used to everything." "Alright, I'm just trying to look out for your well-being. Hey, isn't that aphmau walking down the sidewalk?" She points towards the sidewalk Aphmau is walking down in a work outfit, extremely exhausted.  Katelyn looks and sees it is her "it is! She's probably busy, so we probably won't bother her-." "Alright, we can at least wave, though, right?" She tilts her head. "Yea, of course!" Katelyn waves. "Hi, Aph!" She smiles at her girlfriend Aphmau sighs having trouble with her key "c'mon, unlock the door finally."

She looks over. "Oh, hey, Katelyn. Hey Luka." She speaks in an exasperated tone, "I should go check on Lilith."  "Aph... Come rest first. You look tired, and I don't want you to get in an accident. It's only for a few minutes. Please?"  "no, I'm fine. Besides, I got a two-year-old to feed.." "Aph..." "I'm fine, really I am. I just had a long day. Aaron is about to drop her off from watching her. I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me.." she smiles, assuring Katelyn the same radiant smile she always has. "Oh crud, there's Aaron now. I know that old truck anywhere." "Okay, I'm trusting you on this..." She nods, "jeez, Aaron, you seriously need to get that truck fixed." "Give me a minute, and I'll grab Lilith. I just need to get this stuff in here." Aaron nods. "She's finally down for her nap, so take your time." "good, and again, thank you that you watched her on such short notice. It's been really rough since I got kicked out..." She finishes getting her groceries in her small apartment. Aaron nods. "I know it has Aph. She's my kid, so I want to watch her as much as you need me to." He starts to take Lilith slowly out of the car seat. "I know I've had to work double shift this last week just to manage bills support for her and food for me. Not to mention I need to pay for junior textbooks so I can pass high school." She sighs, sitting on the counter. "I want to give our daughter the best life possible.

Aaron nods. "I think one of her molars is coming in, or she's just fussy more than usual. She's just been more clingy." He's slowly rocking her. "Our poor baby." She sighs, looking down. "Her eyes, how are they doing?" "They only went red when she had a diaper blowout, so they only changed once" "good.. how did your parents react when you told them about her.." "They were mad but also proud that I'm still trying to be a part of her life." Aphmau let's out another sigh. "That leads to my next statement.. so you remember when you fought Ein and got my phone back, and then that night when I patched you up, we had to jump out of my window to escape my mom? "Yea? Is he out of jail? Can I fight him again?"  "he isn't out of jail it's something different, y'know the night like my freshman year after the pups left. We had that moment, and how we had that same moment that night at the end of this last school year..?" "Our kisses? Yea" "well... Aaron... I'm pregnant..." She takes a deep breath. "That's the reason my mom kicked me out... she found out..." Tears are threatening to fall from her eyes. "You're pregnant? With my baby?" Aaron looks at her. "Yes.." Aaron lets out a smile. "Lilith is going to have a sibling." She smiles, "so you aren't upset...?" "Why would I? I'll help out as much as I can." She smiles, hugging him, tears falling from her eyes, "thank you so much. You really are my best friend." Her ears and tail pop out. Aaron smiles. "I'll stay here for a while, and you get some sleep, okay?" She nods, yawning as she gets off her counter, going into her room, laying in her bed, and shutting the door behind her. Aaron lays on her couch with Lilith on his chest.