Virat feels guilty

The story started from Virat throws Sayi out of chavan nivas. Later,He knows the truth and he felt guilty.

Scene starts from Virat was in Chavan Nivas was Screaming on Kaku,Ninad,Omi .Pakhi got angerily.

Pakhi: Virat what is your problem?badi Mami is right!pulkit is already married with sangita Deshpande.
Virat:stop it Pakhi I told truth and you ate agains lieing .I had to know that whom wrote the letter.Musjhe itna zaroor pata hai that Its done by my family members .I had a filled a case .And I already filled his Case.I started case but Forst I had to Apologise Sayi.I behave bad with him.
Ashwini:Sayi is right as always!!!look Pakhi you are insulting Sayi with bad words And You can see the truth now!!! Why you cant understand that Sayi is not your enemy!!

Pakhi looks down.
Mohit(taunting to Pakhi):Someone is so interested when Virat dada and Sayi Vahini got in heated argument.
Pakhi:what do you mean?
Mohit:you are mature Vahini Dont asked me silly questions!!
Pakhi(scream):shut up!mohit .
Bhavani:stop !!! Now Virat I really cant releaves that Omi changes pulkit's document
Virat:Kaash I trust Sayi
Ashwani:you didn't do it!Sayi is innocent and She gaves Devayani his happiness back.
Go and took your sayi back!
Pakhi pissied off by the Statement.

Pakhi:Ashwini Its don't need of Sayi in My house!She is always insulted me!pleaaw look there Its was peace without Sayi!
Virat: peace?Oh really?Pakhi You cant see What I so worry with Sayi.
Pakhi:Sayi is only manipulate you against your family.
Mohit:No!but Patrekha Vahini You dont likes Sayi Vahini But We likes her .She always say truth
Sonali;Mohit!! stop now!

Suddenly,Virat got a call. it's was Aniket.
Virat:yes!who was speaking?
Aniket:ICP sir!Its me!Aniket!!Sir please come Sayi was crying badly.
Virat:What?sayi is your house?
Aniket: yes!!!She is living with My family but I cant understand that why she was crying and ots look likes she was heart broken. I got sayi when I am coming by a road and I saw her .She was fainted at a footpath.
Virat stunned.
Virat:I am coming! Please send me your address!!!
Aniket sends her address.

Precap:Pakhi stops Virat to goes to Aniket house. Pakhi Got a heated argument with Virat .

Stay tuned!guys please support!me!

Do vote!
Do follow!
Do comments!!

Bye!meet you soon!