Virat's romantic act

Sayi and Aniket was talking,laughing.Virat was watching them.

Then,Virat comee.and He sat beaide sayi.
Aniket:IPS SIR Aap aaj hamare sath baatein karege!
Virat:kyu nahi kar sakta I am sayi's husband
Sayi:Naam ke!
Aniket:sayi kya bol rahi IPS OFFICER hai
Sayi: Nauntaki

Sayi left.Aniket looks down.Virat went behind sayi with a guitar.

Virat(sings):surkh wala,sauz wala,Faiz wala love...hota hai jo love se jyada ...waise.wala love.

Sayi hears and she got surpries by seeing Virat with a guitar.Virat was roaming around Sayi and He was singing Romantic way.sayu control his heart and try to leave from there but Virat wasnt let her to stay alone.

Virat (sings):huw a dard bhi humko aaj kuch jyada huwa....Ishq wala Love.......

Sayi stops and looks at Virat.
Virat(sings and step little closer to her):yeh kya huwa pata nahi par aaj kuch jyada huwa.....Ishq wala Love.....

Sayi put his hands on ear and start walking towards Aniket room.virat still coming behind him.Sayi knocks At Aniket Room.He opens saw Sayi hands was on ear and Virat was playing and singing.
Aniket:Haan sayi?
Sayi: Aniket Can I talk woth you now!
Aniket:yes!buy Virat sir Aap...yeh guitar.
CSayi:Woh pagal hogaye hai isliye mujshe sone anhi de rahe hai.
Virat(singing):bada yeh dil nadaan tha .Aaj kuch kyada huwa..... Ishq wala Love.....
Aniket:Wow!sir so nice .
Sayi looks at Aniket witg irrated face.She strat going at otherside.Virat and Aniket was going behind her.

Anikey(sings):meri neend pheli baar todti hai..Ankheen mal ke dekhati hai maine hui.....

Sayi smiles at Aniket.Virat make a wried look.

Sayi start walking with Aniket.Virat was still singing Ishq wala love.😂😂😂😂Virat ko pata bhi nahi jala woh usne dekhate dekhate khud kya gaa raha hai..iys likes Anikey and sayi actors and Virat was a artist.😂😂😂😂😂

Virat relases.He put guitar on a bench. aniket got a call.He left. Sayi and Virat are Alone there.Virat went to sayi.He sat on kness.Sayi looks at him.

Virat:I am Sorry!!!!Sayiiiiii
Aniket comes and smiles bh the scene.He screalty took pictures and post at social media...Ab socho kya hoga 😂😂😂😂

Anikey post it and his caption was MRS IPS VIRAT CHAVAN WAS IMPRESSING HIS WIFE AND ROMANTIC STYLE.

AND HIS PITCURE GOT VIRAL.

STAY TUNED!

WHAT IS PAKHI'S REACTION BY HIS POST
VIRAT 'S HIS THING IMPRESS SAYI?

Do vote comments and please do follow!

nehacreatioms So His account is also mine.But I wrote some different couple Stories not ghkkpm .So I added much sequence if you want read some other story do read there!!!