Devil ❤️ Angel:United

Days passed and ridhimma and vansh were bonding well.Ridhimma had became queen of the VR mansion . Everything in the mansion was according to her .She used to rule the mansion from dawn to dusk while vansh roamed and followed her like a loyal pet. His behaviour towards her ,was a topic of discussion among his staff but due to ridhimma's good behaviour and innocence, every one started accepting and enjoying with her.She was slowly learning the to adjust herself into her new world.

One day while watching TV,which she thought to be a box with no space to hide inside initially , ridhimma came across an intimate scene while changing the channel.
The remote fell of her hand on the ground as she was constantly throwing it upwards to keep her hands fixed .She bended a bit from the bed to get the remote and when her eyes fell on TV ,she saw two foreign bodies ;one of male and other a female were joining their lips .
She initially thought to be a fight scene but when the male kissed the female on her neck,she evacuated a sound which shows how happy she seems with his act.
Ridhimma eyes were widened and she gulped her saliva down .She felt her breathing high and a virgin sensation on her stomach.
She saw the male caressing the female's arms and waist while the female making different faces.
Ridhimma switched off the TV immediately as she couldn't take the force of the unknown feeling erupting in her body ,while watching the scene.
She ran to the kitchen and dranked a glass of water to calm herself down.
She was able to calm her throbing heart but what about the new feelings she was developing for vansh.

It would be a great lie that she didn't like vansh at all. His care and affection ,the way he used to roam behind her when she used to run across the mansion ,the way he presented her with new commodities everyday and most importantly used to protect her similar like her grandmother used to do.
Moreover ,she could abide noticing his muscular body and his charming face .Until now ,she was unaware about the feelings but she got an idea of her affection towards him when she equated the feeling she had while watching the intense scene and while watching vansh was similar .
She too used to feel warm and pleasure whenever vansh was around her and she used to get exasperated when he was not behind her.

She again ran back to her room and locked the door.She came infront of the mirror to have a look of herself.
She found herself of a bit smaller height than the female she saw in the tv.Her eye area and lips were shining with different colours but she found nothing so fascinating in her.
She bowed down her head in despair and tears started brimming in her eyes with a thought that vansh would never do the same to her .
Suddenly their was a knock on the door and the voice was of a staff girl who was of 20 and had a good bonding with ridhimma as their age Gap was not so wide.

Ridhimma opened the door and immediately hugged her new aquantaince .The young girl was of good heart and used to like ridhimma a lot.She was the one who used to guide ridhimma  in all girly things.Her name is rama.
Rama couldn't make the reason of her friends tears and broke broke the hug to get her answers .
She lifted ridhimma's face from her chin and said,"What are you bothered about and why are u crying ?"
Ridhimma's cries turned into snobs and she told everything that was bothering her.Rama chuckled loudly hearing her problem.She could understand that the problem was actually created by her teenage hormones .She blushed with a thought and made ridhimma understand that she can get to know if vansh likes her or not.Ridhimma eyed her friend with a hope while rama took her too the changing room to get her ready.
______________________________________
Romantic content ;A bit mature...

Vansh was back at his manison and he flared his nostrils to inhale the scent of her angel. Since the day ,she had came to his life ,he was the happiest person existed in earth. He still didn't knew what made him to fall for her ,that too so immensely but the fact is that he now love her with all his heart and soul. He stretched his neck in all the four directions to relax himself.He forwarded towards his room assuming what might his damsel doing ; watching television or sleeping or may be trying out her new clothes .While he was moving ,he saw a square carton box which was opened .It had a logo of an online shopping store.He frowned thinking that he didn't odered anything such but than he realized that may be ridhimma have ordered something for her .
He smiled proudly that ridhimma was slowly accepting and learning the environment and being so open towards him. He loves when she shows her right on him or his commodities. It give him a sign that he is no more alone and had a responsibility ;his angel with her.
He smilingly forwarded towards his room with a hope that ridhimma might show her orders to him.
He slowly opened the door but found no one their. He took a deep breath and looked around and finally his eyes caught the most beautiful view ;his angel in thigh length body hugging dress .
She had no makeup on her face and her hairs were falling till her waist.
Vansh smiled seeing her while she approaches him.Both were now only inch apart from each other .
Vansh was still unaware of her feelings . Ridhimma was playing with her fingers and after doing it for a while ,she gulped and looked at vansh. Vansh have her a smile and she reciprocated it.
Ridhimma caressed his face with her tiny palms softly making vansh shocked and feel lovable at the same time. Ridhimma unable to say anything hugged vansh tightly.
It was shocking for him as she never did it before . Ridhimma unable to her vansh reaction became upset and broke the hug .
She eyed vansh with tears and desperation in her eyes.
Vansh who was unaware of her act before could read the desperation in her eyes .He could make it easily that the desperation was for him and he being madly in love with her cannot let her live in that desperation.

Vansh immediately unhooked his coat and threw it in floor .He pulled ridhimma more closer to him making their chest meet which was caused a fiery sensation within ridhimma.Vansh bend a liitle and captured her lips . Ridhimma was all agape as she didn't knew what to do.She could only feel his lips moving on hers while vansh continued pressing his lips on her.
Few minutes later , ridhimma felt an unknown emotion erupting in her body and she closed her eyes .
She involuntary opened her mouth for him and started reciprocating the kiss with all the love and passion.They broke the kiss when ridhimma started panting heavily due to shortness of breath .
Ridhimma licked her lips and looked down while vansh unbuttoned his shirt .He grabbed ridhimma and placed her on the bed. Ridhimma was all gone seeing vansh half naked  and when he hovered over her ,her mind stopped working.
Vansh kissed ridhimma's whole face and remove the strap of her dress to explore her neck and shoulders. Ridhimma remembered the scene she saw in the morning but the male had his clothes on, ridhimma thought.
Her all the thoughts vanished in air ,when vansh started kissing and sucking her neck and shoulder .
Ridhimma moaned and her hands clutched his hair involuntarily.
Ridhimma was loving the pleasure she was getting from it .It was hundredth times more pleasurable than she used to have while having the delicious food .
Vansh continued sucking and biting her leaving hickeys on her neck.
Ridhimma kept her right leg on his waist while vansh was caressing her hidden bosom . Ridhimma eyes were closed and she was just smiling and moaning in pleasure.
Vansh captured her lips again and removed the cloth from her upper body . Ridhimma opened her eyes when she felt a warm breath on her chest .She immediately covered herself with her hand making vansh smirk. Vansh started kissing her arms and then removed it from her chest  ravishing her upper body completely.
Ridhimma moaned very high when his lips started touching her chest area and she encircled her arms around his shoulders tightly.
Vansh proceeded moving down followed by removing her dress .
He placed a kiss on her stomach and waist and moved down.
Ridhimma squeezed her eyes and clutched the bedsheet when vansh was exploring and ravishing her lower body.She couldn't understand what was happening but  yet she was  enjoying it.
Vansh was loving the way ridhimma was reacting to his touch.He removed her dress completely from her body and himself got out of his .
Ridhimma closed her eyes seeing him naked while vansh parted her knees to enter inside her.
He slowly eneterd and ridhimma screamed out of pain  .Tears fell down from her eyes but vansh knew that she would start loving it.
He continued thrusting slowly while kissing her neck .
Ridhimma screamed initially out of pain but slowly her moans took place of it .She started enjoying his move while vansh  groaned .
They kissed each other with passion and continued their copulation.
Vansh lied on the bed and this time ridhimma was sitting on his waist covering her upper body.Vansh caressed her waist while ridhimma inserted him in her .She moaned.
She continued it for times and then bend down to kiss vansh .
They kept roamancing and pleasuring each other till dawn and at last slept in each other's embrace.

Vansh face was in her crook while his waist were wrapped by her legs.
He got up before and smiled remembering the last night and saw her damsel sleeping peacefully .He made her wear his chest and taking her in his embrace for a while ,he removed the sheet from the bed which was covered with blood .He was aware that the make out session would have filled her womb with his seeds but he would give her pills later and next time ,he would use the protection before .
She was just 16 to grow his seed s within her .No doubt ,that he didn't cared about his age while making out with her but he is niether ashamed of it as it was by their will and only he knew the amount of love he has for her and especially when she had submitted herself to him ,he will love her more than before and would take care of her.
He will have to wait till she turned 18 to get married to her but even after that ,he will not announce it to the world as he fears for her safety and his enemies could harm her......and he would have to kill all his enemies in these two years to keep her more safe .No doubt he is the world number one mafia king but then he had some enemies which had no level to him and he considered them as ants but now he won't allow even a small insect to touch her...so for that he will have to on his devil mode 😈

.........He would become a puppy infront of her and a mercilessly devil for her.....
He turned and smiled seeing her angel face .He again looked out of the window ,and smiked thinking about his first predator..

             ......... THE END........

Author's note :This was an end to this series and I would try writing about the new topics soon ❤️❤️❤️.....
Please vote and comment ❤️