𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜.......

(Not exactly the same incidents from the official mv)

Bright was a silent boy with no friend's until Win came to his class as a transferred student.

There were no first impressions on both of them for eachother.

"Take your seat beside Bright"the Teacher said and Win made his way to his seat.

Win looked at Bright and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Win, nice to meet you"

"I'm Bright"

"Just like your face"Win said and Bright chuckled a little.

Win joined Bright in lunch, helped him with studies and projects, they became bestfriend's in no time.

"Today's my sister's birthday, would you like to come to my house?"Win asked and Bright nodded with a smile.

In the house Win introduced Bright,to him little sister who was sitting in her wheelchair.

Bright's eye's softened at the view and Prim pouted.

"Hey don't look at her like that, she don't like when people look at her with sympathy"Win whispered and Bright Smiled and kneeled down.

"My grandmother once said that angel's doesn't walk......they fly....."Bright said and the little girl smiled sweetly at the both of them.

"Yeah, they fly to to more heights than other people could reach"Win kneeled down with Bright and Prim grinned.

"But you two can always reach me"she grinned making both of their hearts melt as the placed a kiss on both her cheeks.

Both their families approved their friendship whole heartedly.

"Oy Bright, have you ever watched fireworks?"Win asked and Bright shook his head.

"Huh? That's sad. But don't worry I'm here to make you happy"Win grinned and Bright chuckled.

Both the laughed in the middle of crowd of people who were watching the fireworks. They looked up at the sky and Bright linked his fingers with Win's making him look at Bright.

"Isn't it beautiful?"Win asked and Bright smiled.

"Not as much as you......."Bright have been hiding those feelings within himself for long but he still hesitated to say it to him, afraid of losing him.

"I could say the same then......."Win smiled back and Bright felt like fireworks cracking in his heart.

Under the night sky, with fireworks decorating the sky as if it was just for them....... surrounded by a lot of people but without no one noticing, their lips met eachothers for the first time.......

A new feeling, a new relationship, a new chapter and new incidents begin with that kiss.

_

Win hold onto Bright's hands as they laughed together.

"What if one day we'll have to let go of eachother?"Bright asked and Win pinched his hand.

"Such a mood killer, will you ever say something good"He pouted and Bright pecked his cheek.

"We'll never let go of eachother.......until I'm alive"and that was a promise from Win......he never break his promises and Bright know it, Bright beleive him Win more than he do to himself.

_

Year's passed away like that, and with eachother being there for the other everytime, there life were special......it was beautiful and amazing.