LOVe🔞

Continuation

He laid her on the bed.
He took a moment to observe the beautiful woman lying in his bed. He felt magical to be loved by her. And he loved her very much.

JB slowly lowered himself and whispered in her ear,
JB: Y/n... I Love You.

She felt a tingling sensation when his breath touched her earlobes. His words were more than what she wanted to hear. She realised how much she loved him and wanted him.

He looked in her eyes and slowly closed the gap between their lips. 
Unlike the hungry kiss she experienced from In Yeop, JB was soft and slow, making her feel loved, wanted and divine. She started to undress him and within minutes they were two souls, making love to each other, exploring all the hidden sensations in them.

_Making love is the purest way to feed a soul._

His kisses trailed their way down to her neck. He kissed the top of her breast which made her gasp in pleasure. He did mesmerizing things to her that no other man could do.  He found his way down to her legs, planting small kisses on her thighs until his lips finally came in touch with Her. 
She arched her back, gasping desperately when his warm and wet tongue explored her inner realm. He was soft and warm, making her want more and more. Her fingers were moving wild through his hair. Pulling him closer to her, making him go deeper into her.
He came back up to her lips. Kissing her passionately while he slowly entered inside of her. She felt pain and pleasure at the same time. A moan escaped her mouth when he filled her in. He moved inside her rhythmically, making her feel complete and wanting. She could feel a knot forming in her stomach, growing at every thrust of his. She came to her climax, feeling ecstasy and soon after her, he exploded inside her. 

He collapsed on top of her, feeling exhausted and happy. They both lay down on the bed, hugging each other, reviving from their world of ecstasy.

JB looked her in the eyes, who was looking back at him with love. He felt like his world was complete. He wanted to say many things to her. But he just said,
JB: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too JB.

*******

After two days, Y/n and JB planned to visit In Yeop.
Actually, JB wasn't interested in the idea of visiting the man who tried to kill her but y/n wanted to visit someone and for her he decided to visit In Yeop.

They departed to his house.

When they arrived, there were so many security guards and everyone was rushing as if something happened.
They walked to the entrance and Mrs. Park welcomed them with a bright smile.

Mrs. Park: Miss. Y/n. So glad to see you again. How are you?  I missed you a lot.
Sorry we weren't able to do anything back then.
Y/n: Haa... It's okay Mrs. Park, everything is over.  So don't worry. And I missed you too.

Suddenly someone hugged her legs. Without even looking she knew who I was.

Y/n: Siwoo aahh !

Y/n looked down her legs.
Siwoo was so small that she barely reached y/n’s waist. She was hugging her tightly around the left leg. Y/n’s heart melted by seeing Siwoo. She was like a small panda looking for love and care. And Y/n really missed her a lot.

She kneeled down to reach Siwoo and gave her a hug.

Y/n: Siwoo ahh! Did you miss me?Y/n: Siwoo aahh !

Y/n looked down her legs.
Siwoo was so small that she barely reached y/n’s waist. She was hugging her tightly around the left leg. Y/n’s heart melted by seeing Siwoo. She was like a small panda looking for love and care. Ans Y/n really missed her a lot.

She kneeled down to reach Siwoo and gave her a hug.

Y/n: Siwoo ahh! Did you miss me?
Siwoo: I missed you a lot Eomma...
JB and y/n:*confused * Eomma???
Siwoo: Yeah!!! Appa told me that---
In Yeop: baby I'm Sorry I was wrong. She is not your Eomma , sorry baby Appa was wrong.

Siwoo tears up.
In Yeop hugs her tightly and kisses her on her forehead.

In Yeop: Siwoo , my princess Appa loves you a lot. 
Siwoo: I know Appa. I love you too.
My handsome Appa, Hehe... *she chuckled at her own words.
In Yeop: Now go and get ready baby. We've to be on time.
Siwoo: yes Appa ..
In Yeop: good girl. 
Y/n: wh - where are you going?
In Yeop: We are going to the U.S. 
From now on, I want to lead a peaceful life and I want Siwoo to be safe. So we are leaving Korea. Sorry for everything Y/n. I know that I did something very disgusting but it wasn't- 
I am extremely sorry.
And JB, I know that because of me you lost everything. Your family, friends and now.... 
I was so blinded by hatred and revenge. I had mistaken you.
But know I remember.
You were with me and ye jin when we were trying to escape from my dad. 
But dad, that cruel man was a step ahead he trapped us and tried to kill us both.

He stopped at what he was saying, catching breath. His words were full of sadness and guilt. There was a pin drop silence in the room as y/n and Jb stood there, bewildered.

In Yeop: But I was mistaken. You were holding a gun and was walking towards Yejin. That's what I saw lastly. And then when I woke up, my ye jin wasn't.. 
JB I want us to be back, like old days...
Let's be the old ones.

In Yeop hugs JB who was about to cry.
Y/n was crying. She doesn't want them to leave.
JB hugged In Yeop back.
JB: you bastard ! I just wanna tear you apart... But I can't
In Yeop: hah... You can kill me boy!! But wait until I marry off my Siwoo to a gentleman.
JB: yaa... U jerk!!!

They hugged each other, crying over the reunion of their long-lost friendship.
At that time In Yeop murmured in his ears softly.
In Yeop: ya don't you dare make y/n cry. I still love her!!!

Suddenly JB break off from the bonding and slapped his head.

Y/n: what !!! Are you guys gonna fight again!!!

She asked with a fear on her face.
Hearing that JB and In Yeop looked at each other and started laughed hardly.

They were back to their old selves.

The End (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤