Chapter one

Flash back:
I was running out of breath, carrying two kids in both of my arms. I've been running for the past hour away from that shit house. I heard cheering in the distance I started running that way. I set the kids down near the stands and ran to see what it was. Street racing my favorite ugh I wish I was out there. All the sudden this lady came out of nowhere and came towards me. I started running towards my brother and sister.
"Hey slow down!"
She came around the corner and saw my siblings covered in mud.
"Oh my. Are you okay?"
I nodded yes and started walking away.
"Wait! Why do you have two kids while covered in mud?"
"I'm running from something bad."
"Come stay with me and my husband!"
"Okay."
"What's your name? And your siblings names?"
"My name is Dakota knight. My brothers name is Bruce and my sisters name is lily."

End of flash back
"Come on get your ass down here!"
Grunting I get up no wait fall out of bed. Turning on the shower to cold to wake up a little bit. I take my clothes off and hop in. Once I got out and dried myself I walk into my walk-in closet and pick out my out fit for today.
Being the plain old me I put on my ripped skinny jeans with a white crop top. Putting on my leather jacket and my boots, I start doing my make up with winged eyeliner and lip gloss. I curl my hair just a little bit.

I walk downstairs and sit down at the table and grab an apple and orange juice.
"Hello sweetie! Are you excited for your new school?"
"I guess so."
"Well don't get into trouble. Your dad and I have a present in the garage!"
I stood up no like hopped up and ran out the door and saw a black Lamborghini.
"This is mine!?"
"Yes we took your motorcycle to get fixed up and looked at."
I ran and gave them both a big hug.
"Thank you!"
"Have fun at your new school and no getting in trouble" my dad said while throwing the keys to me.
I hopped in and drove my brand new car.
I was in the schools parking lot trying to find a parking space and saw one a car was about to go in. I drifted into the parking space creating a little bit of smoke.
Every one was staring at my car. I grabbed my black back pack and got out of the car. Everyone's jaw dropped to the ground.

"Bitch you don't come into my school and act like your the best!" High pitched voice said.
I turned around, "Awe poor baby are you going to cry because there is a new girl that is way better than you." I growled.
"Bitch!!" She slapped me!
I punched her right in the nose and heard the perfect Crack of the Barbies nose.
"Don't mess with me."
I went to the office to get my schedule.
"I need my schedule."
"What's your name?"
"Dakota Knight."
The lady's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets. I guess she has heard of me before.
"Let's go I need to get to class."
"O-okay"
She handed me my schedule.
1st: literacy
2nd: history
3rd: math
4th: biology
Lunch
5th: gym
6th: gym
7th: off block
8th: choir
My parents know me to well. I start walking until I ran into something hard. I was waiting until I hit the ground but it never came. I opened my eyes meeting the perfect blue ones.
"Umm hi?"
"Err sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."
"It's okay. What's your name?"
"Dakota. What's yours?"
"Drake. Here let me see your schedule."
He started to smile.
"Why are you smiling?"
"Because I have all of my classes with you except biology."
"Hmm my personal tour guide I like it."
We walked into the class and all eyes were on me.
"Why are you late mr. Crawford? And who is this?"
"Dakota knight."
Her eyes widened. Why is everyone doing that I haven't raced or fought here yet.
"Well go sit in the back with Drake."
I walked to the back but before I sat down I gave drake a kiss on the cheek.
"Thanks."
"Your welcome."
It was lunch all of my classes have been so boring. I walked in and all eyes were on me so I turned around and decided on going out for lunch.
I got into my car an started it up, I started backing up until there was a boy standing in the back so I couldn't get out. "Show me cool stuff then I'll let you go."
It must be drakes friends because he was with them smirking.
"I have a better idea lets race."
He started laughing so I gave him the 'what the fuck' look.
"You want to race me? Let's see how this goes."
"If you win you get to go on a trip with me if I win I get your car."
"Fine by me."
I called all of my crew to meet up in the forest where the race will be starting.