Part 12

Author's note
This chapter will be a roller coaster. So if you not into all that dirty stuff then I think you should skip this chapter haha. Anyways thx for reading xoxo
——————————————————————————-
Eric's POV

Me and Sophie took it to my bedroom again. She was good at using her ton- I mean her legs to um stretch. Yep. That's totally what I meant.

~Few minutes later~

I heard something outside of my room. I try to go see what it was. But Sophie wanting to continue didn't let me. That's when my door opened...

It's was my wife Jennifer!! She was not supposed to be here until tomorrow.

"Eric I- ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH OUR MAID!?"

"And are you cheating on me with my brother?!" I quickly got dressed and out of bed with Sophie. Sophie ran out of the bedroom.

"I um what are you talking about Eric". Said Jennifer in a nervous voice.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Jennifer!" I took her computer from under Sophie's bed and I told her everything I had found on it.

"Jennifer leave.."

"Wait Eric c-can we please talking about this? It's j-just a misunderstanding".

I walked out of the room ignoring my wife. I shoved divorce papers in her face.

"SOPHIE! This is Sophie's fault! I knew u were going to cheat on her with me."

"No Jennifer, Eric chose on his own will to f*ck me. Plus you deserved it! You cheating on Eric and you're getting mad with me? What a b*tc*!" Sophie said whilst looking brave.

"Whatever!!" My wife storms out of the house. I could tell that me and Sophie's plan to get back at her worked. Even know this wasn't how we planned it out.

I high-five Sophie and I tell her thank you. I wasn't suspecting for a maid I hired to help me get my wife angry.