Chapter 1! The world of Quirks and Pokemon!

~Third Person P.O.V~

People... are not all born equal at birth... this is something our protagonist Izuku Midoriya learnt when he was four.....

It all began in the town of Qing Qing, China. One day they announced the birth of a baby with an odd genetic mutation in it. It made the child closer and able to become friendly with any pokemon that is based off light easier. Then these 'quirks' as they were called was declared everywhere... time passed... and no cause could be explained for this phenomenon. Very quickly the paranormal, became the normal. And dreams... become reality! Currently society is composed of supermen, and about 80% of the worlds population have these quirks... or affinities as you can call them.

Of course with this came people who chose to use pokemon for the cause of evil, so heroes with affinities came to hold the peace.

Oh? But what are Pokemon? Well the world is full of them, they are quiet almost everywhere. The fly up in the sky's, swim in every river and ocean, turn a corner and you're likely to see one.

Pokemon are used for many things, to be kept as pets, friends, used in beauty contests... but the main two are for hero work and for Pokemon battles! Allow us to explain how both of these work.

For hero work, a trainer/hero will use their strong Pokemon to keep society in order and keeping evil at bay. As a reward they are payed by the government... however training Pokemon is pretty difficult, especially if you dont have a quirk/affinity.

And Pokemon Battles come in many variations! There are just friendly Pokemon battles for training purposes where there is a small cash prize for the winner, there are competitive ones where more is at steak... and there are Gym/league battles!

In total there are eight gyms you have to beat... but they come in categories.

There are eight categories and eight gyms in each category. You only have to beat one gym in each category before moving to the next and it's your choice which you do. Some will give you more respect as some are harder then others in the same category. There had always been gym leaders from the regions of: Kanto; Jhoto; Hoenn; Sinnoh: Unova: Kalos; and the Galar region. However society decided to get an extra eight for those who wish to be the best trainers, they are sorted by society themselves... very very few people have beaten the eighth one of this line... the current champion ended up doing that almost impossible feat however!

However League battles are a bit different, there are League tournaments and then League battles. To do a League battle you have to come in the top eight of a League Tournament. For a League tournament you need a badge of each category. You can have more but you at least need one. Then you are put into a massive tournament where you are put against trainers to face one another. Of course if you win you get an additional prize, it's said to be luxurious... but it's kept private from everyone but the winners.

The League Battles are against the strongest of the strong. You have to face the Elite eight. They used to be called the Elite four, however with quirks, society decided to have four more be added, specifically heroes. You go in order from the first to the last and if you beat them all you get a shot at the champion, if you best him you become the new champion...

Now you may think the Number One hero and the champion are they same person... except they aren't. The number one hero is called All Might.