Ch 8

Dear J ,
Today is the official "first day at uni" ! I am very excited, Jungkook and Jimin sadly didn't get into my university but their university is quite close to mine. At present I have taken art major , I wonder what major you have taken up.
I am planning on visiting our old school as was I was invited for get together which in 3 months . Lets meet again J.

Taehyung had just stepped foot  in the campus and the lively atmosphere had already become familiar to him . For him it was a new start , a start of a new chapter.
Taehyung was walking to his building as he bumped into someone. "Ah! I am so sorry" said the girl as she bowed , " oh! Its okay I was the one who wasn't paying attention" Taehyung replied .
" You are a freshman right! Cause I have never seen you in the campus."
"Yes, I was just heading towards the arts building."
"Oh! Well let me introduce myself , Hi! I am Kim Jisoo history major"
"Pleased to meet you , I am Kim Taehyung arts major."
"If you need any help feel free to ask me"

Taehyung watched as Jisoo disappeared in the crowd of people.
Imagine if she was J , what am I thinking!?
Taehyung shook the thought away and continued to head towards his building.

Its been about a month since he bumped into Jisoo , they have grown quite close and Taehyung discovered that she went to the same high school he attended when he befriended J. Taehyung was starting to suspect if she was J , his best friend that he had lost. Jisoo was older than him so his suspicion might have not been correct.

" Jisoo noona ."
"Yes, Taehyung do you need anything?"
"Are you going to attend the get together that is being held?"
"Yes, I am going together with my cousin who is coming next month from New Zealand . "
"Noona! I thought you were going with me." Taehyung complained with his puppy face.
" Nuh - uh I already promised my cousin."
"Who is this cousin anyway who is stealing you away from me?" Taehyung said rolling his eyes.
"Ummm... you will know." Jisoo just smiled and returned to completing her assignment which was due tomorrow.

" Jisoo just smiled and returned to completing her assignment which was due tomorrow

If you are J , I am never letting you go away.
I will ask her at the get together . I just wish you are J Jisoo Noona . Please be J .

Taehyung head was filled with multiple thoughts roaming in his mind . "What if she isn't J ? What will I do Yeontan?Uhh!! I forgot you cannot talk" Taehyung hugged his dog , who had been his companion when he didn't have J . The dog in response crawled closer to him making Taehyung ticklish. "Hey don't do that , it tickles Tannie !!" . His room echoed with laughters and sound of Yeotan  licking Taehyung . Slowly sleep took over Taehyung and the sound of laughter slowly died out . The only sound audible now were Taehyung  snoring softly.

( imagine the cat is yeontan)

I miss you J , I really do. Please come back to me .