Chapter 3: 3 years old

-----------
3rd year (Kinda)
-----------
3rd POV

Madara has been taking care of Akari for a couple of years now and she is turning 3 in a couple of weeks. Madara wanted to ask Hashirama to do something with his wood release because he recently found out that she liked it.

-------------------------
Flashback no jutsu
-------------------------
3rd POV

Madara was going to talk to Hashirama about something important as well as pick up Akari when he got close to the tower, he heard something strange. It sounded like Akari's giggling but Madara was wondering what was making her giggle.

When Madara got close to the door he cracked it open and peaked inside. Madara saw Hashirama using the branches, of the small tree that Hashirama kept in his office, to pick up Akari. She was giggling the entire time.

----------------------------------
End of flashback no jutsu
----------------------------------

3rd POV

After that day Akari had been exited to see any trees and Madara was planning on having Hashirama make one for Akari's birthday. One that he could help her take care of.

-----------------------------
Couple of weeks later
-----------------------------
3rd POV

It was Akari's 3rd birthday and Akari was so excited that she was bouncing around. Madara, Tobirama, Hashirama had just finished singing her happy birthday and eating cake with her and now they were going to give her their presents.

Akari got some clothes and some origami paper and then Madara told her that he had a big surprise to show her. Madara put a blindfold over her eyes and lead her to their backyard while Hashirama and Tobirama followed. When they finally made it outside, Akari pulled off her blindfold only to see a baby tree that she had never seen before.

Madara, Tobirama and Hashirama shouted 'Surprise' while Akari had happy tears in her eyes. "Thank you so much!" Akari said while hugging everyone. That day ended with a group of happy people with smiles on their faces.

324

Hey guys! I know this was short so I'll give you guys a second chapter soon! Have a great rest of your day and don't forget to drink water!!

What are some of the anime's you guys have seen?

-your author