𝐎𝐍𝐄, imessages &' narrative.

ੈ‧₊˚ 💌┊ 𝖨𝖳 𝖳𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖲 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤 ༄*☆
𝐚 𝚂𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙰 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰
oo1. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗅' 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 !

 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗅' 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 !

CHAPTER ONE.❪🦢❫
GD┊❝ 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴
𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙱𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃,
𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙱𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴
𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴!

AT&T           8:25PM            67%

IMESSAGE

SANTIAGO👫

GAVIOTA💑
santiago

SANTIAGO👫
gaviota

GAVIOTA💑
wait nvm

GAVIOTA💑
santi

SANTIAGO👫
yes gavi

GAVIOTA💑
can you come over

SANTIAGO👫
for sexy time?😏

GAVIOTA💑
no😐

GAVIOTA💑
just come over so
we can eat dinner
together

SANTIAGO👫
but don't you want
to go to a restaurant
instead?

GAVIOTA💑
ehh i don't feel like
going out tonight
maybe next time.

SANTIAGO👫
lol you've been saying
that every time i ask you
( MESSAGE ERASED! )

SANTIAGO👫
okay i'm omw

$$$

⋆.ೃ࿔* "HEY" GAVIOTA SMILED as she quickly opened her apartment door to let her boyfriend santi in. santi didn't even greet gaviota he simply walked passed her. "you good santi?" she asked, "yeah" santi mumbled. gaviota knew her boyfriend well enough to know that something was definitely up, but she just didn't know how to bring it up. "um we're gonna eat applebee's for dinner" gavi spoke up, "cool." he said as he made his way to a couch to plop down.

gaviota would rarely see santi get upset or mad and they usually didn't talk things out, but she could tell that something was definitely wrong.

she went over to the couch santi was laying on, "bro seriously what's wrong, are you mad or what" gaviota sighed. he didn't reply instead he turned the tv on. "so now you're ignoring me" she stated standing in front of the tv.

santiago got up from his laying position and grabbed gaviota's hand so she could sit down next to him "look gavi i'm not mad i just wanna take my girl out on a date, but you always say the same thing." he said. now gavi had felt guilty she always turned down santi whenever he wanted to take her out.

"look santi—" she got cut off by the door bell ringing, santi groaned annoyed "ill get the door."

as he opened the door he saw the young couple marco and solodad with their food. "hey guys come in!" santi exclaimed trying to hide the fact that gaviota didn't mention marco and solodad were gonna join them for dinner.

marco dabbed up santi before coming in and solodad hugged gaviota. "so we couldn't find an applebee's but we got canes instead" solodad laughed which caused marco and gavi to laugh but santi was annoyed at this point. "sorry guys i forgot i have to be somewhere" santi spoke up lying. "but—" he cut off gaviota from speaking by giving her a bland goodbye kiss, "i'll see you guys later though" and with that he had left clearly mad and annoyed which left the other three teens speechless.

"what's his deal" marco broke the silence questioning, but gavi stood silent knowing she had fucked up.

━━ AUTHORS NOTE🐇 ,
bro i've been watching all
the fast and furious movies
before the new one comes
out and yall...if a mf dont
look at me the way dom
looks at letty ion want
him🤣🤝