The Heart Of The Forest

Hey readers! This is my second story ever written, and I already have most of it written. 

If you have any ideas, please feel free to let me know by spamming the pages. I will look at most, if not all of the ideas and take them into consideration. If you have a good idea, I will put you in the credits at the end of the story!

And so, without further ado, let the story begin!

Jasmine: The ringleader, nice but temperamental, psychic, unbelievably smart.

Alexa: Tall, nice, book smart only, socially awkward.

Jillian: Silly, funny, easily picked on, rides on Jasmine's popularity in her clique.

Teriana: Jasmine's first friend, extremely sensitive, nice, smart, stubborn.

Jasmine is easily the most popular girl in the school. But not for being nice, or polite to students. Almost everyone is afraid of her murderous glares, and those who aren't, quickly learn otherwise.

Alexa is a well-rounded character. She tries her best to keep Jasmine out of trouble and is very quick to stay out of her "anger zone". Alexa supports Jasmine always and is unbelievably loyal.

Jillian is silly and funny and it goes without saying that she has an amazing sense of humor. She is a decent leader, and always steps in when Jasmine doesn't feel like it.

Teriana is Jasmine's first friend. They've been friends since they were babies. However, Teriana is almost completely different from her. She is extremely sensitive, and she can't stand up for herself for much of anything. But Teriana keeps the group together and does a good job calming Jasmine down.