~Changes to consider (Please read this first! Thank You.)~

First thing's first before the 1st is that:
   This story will have a mix of the Kamen Rider formula. I am aware of the formula of the Ultraman mix, giant Kaiju and giant Ultras, but I just feel like to basically change or spice things up a bit.

Okay, 1st:
   In terms of the Ultra perspective, this will take place in another world, where it works differently than the other.

There will be characters who have the same appearance/s, but will act differently. However, Geed will remain the same.

Now, 2nd:
   Because the world/earth of BnHA is an 80% Quirk based environment, Geed's Ultra Body will react differently than usual. Furthermore, the Color Timer won't have the 3 minute time limit rule. Instead, it will solely rely on the body stamina or vitality.

If any of you have watched, or seen, Gaia, then it is similar to this.

(I have not seen the Gaia series all that much, but I have seen the first episode. I've heard that it's great and when I was reading about the Ultraman's Color Timers, I've stumbled upon reading Gaia and Agul's version and, here it is.)

Also, Geed's Fusion Rise, his transformation, cooldown will come from the Capsules instead of the Color Timer.

Then, 3rd:
   Regarding Geed's height in the other world/foreign environment, he will change from a 51 m giant to an average height of a young human adult or a tall teenager.

...Or just the height of a regular person so it wouldn't be confusing.

Later, 4th:
   Regarding the Ultra, as well as the Kaiju, Capsules, I will be giving a reason for their functionality when inserted into the Loading Knuckle. In the series, when a Kaiju Capsule is inserted into the last slot of the Loading Knuckle, it summons the Kaiju within the Capsule. What I've been thinking is that if the user were to insert the Capsule into the first slot, it gives them the powers and abilities of whatever Capsule is inserted.

E.G. (Example Given):
-Red King: Grants the user enhanced strength.

-Ultraman Leo: Grants the user enhanced martial arts skills as well as pyrokinesis, similar to the Little Star ability. (Little Star is something in the series. A plot point, if I said it correctly)

-King Joe: Grants the user enhanced defense or an armored body called the Pedanium Shield.

-Ultraman Agul: Grants the user the Agul Blade to fight with when not transformed.

However, because there is a cooldown limit for each Capsules, when used for the powers and abilities, the cooldown limit will be halved.

Fusion Rise: 20
Capsule Power: 10

Also, after a Capsule has been utilized to access the power, the Fusion Rise/Transformation with the same the Capsule component will result in the form being only half effective.

Last, 5th:
   In regards to the Kaijus, they will be acting as the Villains of this world. They'll be human Quirk-users, but with similar powers and abilities of those Kaijus.

Alternatively, they can be either Villains or regular civilians possessing the power/s of either both Ultra or Kaiju from the Capsules.

The reason why I'm making this list of changes is so that there won't be any confusion as to why this is different and why it's not like the one in the show/movie.

Another thing to mention is that the first few chapters will take place before the enrollment to U.A. High.

Another also, regarding the 2019 Anime of Ultraman, I might take some inspiration to that along with Kamen Rider. But, that is a probability to me, depending when I post this.

And one last thing to mention, don't worry, this is the last, I'm actually experimenting on this so if there are any flaws, holes (plot holes), mistakes, and other stuff, I apologize for those in advance as this is the first time I'm making an Ultraman story. It might not be perfect if some of the chapters aren't good, but I'll try to make improvements if or when I have thought of something for it.

Hope you enjoy some of the first few chapters of this story, sorry for the long explanation for this, and with that, I'll see y'all next time. Adieu~