DISCLAIMERS!

Hey y'all! If there is already a story like this I'm sure it is amazing and the author did an amazing job, but I have not read one like this and when my friend was helping me come up with a plot this came up and just sort of stuck with me.

I am going to be completely honest with y'all when I say I don't really have a secure plan for this fanfic so I am open to any and all suggestions or requests y'all have. Obviously this is going to be very time consuming and I will stay as dedicated as possible and try to update frequently.

My version of the characters in this story may not be like other authors. Some people may not like my depiction of them and think they are inaccurate. That is perfectly fine! I will happily take constructive criticism if I honestly think it will not only help my characters but my writing as well.

This story will mainly be written in Hermione's POV, but I may sprinkle in Dracos or someone else if I feel like it. If I happen to write something false or incorrect, obviously I am not these characters nor do I know them personally so I will try my best to be as accurate as possible.

As this story progresses there may be triggering topics I will be sure to remind you of when I get to that part of the story. If I or anyone in my comments are ever insensitive or offensive to anyone, please let me know and I will be sure to take care of the issue. I will NOT tolerate disrespect or hatred in my comments, and I will not hesitate to block you. Please do not talk about politics, racism, or other issues people may not be comfortable seeing. I do not care if you talk about other fics in my comments but please keep them positive.

I am not a professional writer, therefore everything in this fic is not going to be perfect or flawless. I have my own life and will not always have time to write. So please, be kind and if there is ever a problem or you do not enjoy what I am writing, do be considerate. I am a person and I do have feelings.

With all that said and done, please enjoy, comment, vote ,and share this story if you like it.

Love always, Ramie

PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS AND REQUEST FOR THIS STORY IN THE COMMENTS HERE!!