CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

Everyone was gathering today in Jay hyung's restaurant. Of course he didn't allowed us to stay in one of his VIP room just to talk, he wanted us to order something and that's what we're doing right now. After the waiter left together with our orders we immediately started our important meeting.

"What's 'send help' about?" Asked the oldest.

Jake isn't here but I'll tell him after we decided our plan. I'm doing this because I wanted him to stay by my side and I won't allow someone to ruined it, not even his father who's been blackmailing him since from the very beginning.

"I heard chairman Sim inside Jake's office yesterday and I also heard that he'll send back Jake to Australia for good if he'll not break-up with me."

"That old man." Said Jungwon as he gritted his teeth.

"So that means his father still got his passport." I nodded as I agreed at what Jungwon said.

"So what's the plan?" Said the youngest.

"Something wild." I said.

"Is murdering part of it? If it is I'm not going to help." Said Sunoo who's trembling at what he had said.

"Of course not, we're not going to be a murderer but a ninjas." And everyone furrowed their brows. "Our plan is to go to the chairman's house and steal the passport from him."

"What If he hid it to some kind of vault. How supposed should we open it?" Said Heeseung hyung. That's really a good question. Yeah, how?

"Why not let's just hire someone to do it for us that's even good since that person has a experience already." Jay hyung suggested.

Everyone agreed to what he suggested. Yeah that's a good idea, why didn't I thought of it. Maybe we should just hire someone to do it for us. It'll not make us hassle since he have jobs to do.

"Okay let's do that, but do you know anyone who can do it?" I said and everyone answered.

"No." Everyone answered and I just sighed.

That's really a big problem them.

"Guys, I am curious about something." Said Sunoo that took all our attention.

"What is it?" Asked Heesueng hyung.

"Why not create a new passport isn't it possible?" Yeah his right. Maybe we could make new one for him.

"I guess it is—" And Niki cut me off.

"Nah." The three of us furrowed our brows.

"What do you mean, Niki?" Asked Jungwon still wearing his furrowed brows.

"We tried it before but no use. Why? Because his father is not just monitoring him but also using his connection not to let Jake create a new passport." Niki explained.

"So our only way is to pay someone to steal it from his father's hands." We just all nodded at what Jay hyung said.

That mean we have only have one chance of taking Jake's passport from his father without being caught. We'll just lean our faith to the person who'll going to steal it.

After our meeting slash lunch we went back to our own businesses, I went to Jake's office to check on him and he isn't here. I message him and he immediately replies back. Guess that he's upset of me because I didn't tell him we're leaving.

From: JAKEY

"Where are you?"

To: JAKEY