Chapter One.

Here I am, Sitting at my own mothers funeral. Wondering if there was anything I Could've done to keep her alive. My mum, the woman who brought me into this world and raised me with such love... was gone. The words to I'll see you again by Westlife played throughout the church.

I'll see you again

You never really left.

I Feel you walk beside me.

I Know i'll see you again.

When I'm lost,

When I'm missing you like crazy,

I Tell myself I'm so blessed,

To have had you in my life.

''I'll See you again one day mum, This is not goodbye.'' I Mouthed quietly hoping somehow she would hear me, as her coffin drew closer to the front of the isle.

''No one dies except by God's leave, at a predetermined time. Whoever seeks the Vanities of this world. We give him therefrom and whoever seeks the rewards of the Hereafter. We bless him therein. We reward those who are appreciavtive.''

''Wherever you are, death will catch up with you.'' The priest Spoke proudly.

As the rememberance drew to a close, I Regained composure, ready to face the World. No one really came to the funeral, only mothers old friends and a few relatives who I barely knew the names of. I Didn't bother speaking to any of them. The taxi ride home was the most agganising experience of my life. I Just wanted to get home before my eyes began to water and my pride was lost.

I Awoke the next morning to the sound of a car pulling up to the front of the house. This is Odd...I Staggered out of bed on to the perishingly cold floorboards and down the stairs in nothing but a black tank top and Girl-boxers with Stars on them. I peeped through the window, which was situated at the side of the door.

I Froze in horror, It was them!..