*Chapter 6*

I spot my sister standing next to Derek Shepherd

I spot my sister standing next to Derek Shepherd. I'm a huge fan of Addison Montgomery because she's brilliant and she also happens to be Derek's wife which makes Derek her husband obviously which means my sister slept with her boss!

I speed walk towards my sister and pull her away ignoring the calls from her telling me to stop ignoring them as i pull us both into an on call room.

No shirtless men unfortunately.

Right Meredith, time to give her a piece of my mind.

"Are you crazy?" She asks dusting herself off.

"Me am I crazy?" I point to myself.  "I'm not the one sleeping with Derek Shepherd who happens to be a married man!"

She looks shocked. "Who told you?"

"Meredith are you crazy who told me? That's what you worried about? Why didn't you tell me!" An understatement would be if i said i was mad when i really was livid that she's not even worried about the fact that she could lose her job.

"I was going to tell you-" She starts before I cut her off.

"End it" I say.

"What?" She her tone coming back harsh.

"End the relationship with Derek." 

"No!" She says.

"No?" I'm in disbelief that she obviously hasn't thought this through and I'm very disappointed.

"No I'm not breaking up with Derek! We're not even together right now, we're on a break but i'm not ending it!" She raises her voice.

"Meredith I didn't think of you to be someone who would date a married man who also happens to be your boss." Who would have thought she would follow in our mom's footsteps.

"Well you would have known if you had cared to stay!" She responds getting angrier.

"Don't turn this on me!" I yell just as angry.

"What am I supposed to be just like you? Newsflash just because your marriage didn't turn out so well doesn't mean there's no hope for the rest of us." She pauses after she heard what just came out of her mouth.

I pause shocked those words had just come out of her mouth.

One point Meredith. Zero points to me.

She turns to comfort me but I back away.

"Mel I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I start to gather my stuff not bothering to respond. "Mel I'm sorry." She says sadly and continues to try and comfort me I push her away lightly.

I don't even realize that I had been crying I turn around and leave the room. Outside an awkward audience of doctors awaits as I push past them. 

I decide to head Joe's sobbing my eyes out in my car.

Who knew words could be such a bitch?