Backstory 1: Jayquise the Overlord

DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES USED FROM VARIOUS SOURCES, ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS.

Narrator POV

In a land far, far away, in a time long forgotten, a child named Jayquise Williamson was born. in a town call Warwix. He was the son of a great warrior named Klimerton, who was a great warrior (so great he was mentioned twice!) . His mother's name was Fidelity, who was the fairest maiden in the land. The trouble with this story is that this child's parents were murdered before his eyes 3 years later, by a Demigod named Jeronica, and a Wizard named Swan.

After this horrific event changed him forever, no longer the always happy child he used to be. He swore vengance on these people for murdering his parents and began training his magical powers. You see, Klimerton was the son of the mighty god Posieden, and Fidelity was the daughter of the great wizard Albus Dumbledore.

He trained for 11 years, honing his water manipulation and magical powers. He was also being trained in various forms of ninjistu by the legendary ninja Kakashi Sensei. After all of this training, he was accomplished in most magical arts and water manipulation was extremely easy now, and he could almost lift entire rivers out of their beds.

He then set off, at the age of 14 to go and find this organization of evil wizards, witches, and demigods called The Evil Demigod Wizard Association, or The EDWA. From the information he had gathered over the years, the Demigod and Wizard who had killed his parents were the leaders of the EDWA.

Kakashi gave Jayquise one last item before he set off on his quest. The item was a pair of bells. They were the bells that Jayquise had taken from Kakashi years earlier. Kakashi told Jayquise that if he ever needed help, all he must do is ring those bells and he would appear instantly. With all of this information Jayquise left the town of Warwix, and set off to destroy the EDWA.

A/N: I hope you all like this chapter, for whoever actually reads this. The next two chapters will be the back stories of Matthew and Tyler. I hope you all enjoy this coming thingy and if anyone has questions or suggestions just leave a comment and please like!