Backstory 2: Matthew the Smarty Pants

DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY NAMES USED FROM VARIOUS SOURCES, ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS.

In a land far, far, away in a time long forgotten  (Okay maybe 13 years ago...) a child named Matthew Fan was born in a town called Renrutegap. He is the son of the great scholar Wericas(father) , and the Lady Sirinity(mother).

While growing up he became a very smart child and started following in his father's footsteps and becoming a scholar. He learned everything from math to biology to astronomy to dirt. He was the smartest child on the entire continent of Harthway!

When he turned 10 he discovered a great secret. This secret was that his mother and father were very powerful wizards.

When he discovered this, Matthew started his wizard training with Wericas. He learned all of the spells very quickly and could soon beat Wericas AND Sirinity in a duel at the same time! And to top it off he was doing his traing while keeping up with his academic studies.

Knowledge from years before troubled Matthew very much though. News came from a town called Warwix. This news was that a demigod and a wizard were killed by the EDWA. Their names were Klimerton and Fidelity. Their childs name was Jayquise and the tale of this event stated that the child started training in ninjistu with the ninja Kakashi. The EDWA were not known very well in Matthew's town so he researched this as much as he could.

And when Matthew turned 13 news came again from Warwix that the child Jayquise was setting out to destroy the EDWA. When Mstthew heard this and remembered that this child's parents were murdered and Matthew told Renrutegap and his parents that he was going to assist this child in his quest.

And after carful preperation, he Apparated to Jayquise.

A/N:Thanks for reading and I hope you like it so far! The next chapter is going to be about Tyler the Banana Man.
I will also try and update more often.

Until later,
EndermanPrince