Baron Corbin

As the sun hits you're eyes you wake up feeling muscular arms wrapped around waist. Smiling as you saw your boyfriend of 3 years Baron Corbin after finally coming home from a long trip last night. Watching him peacefully sleep smiling recalling meeting him,going on your first date him being so nervous to even ask you out, your first kiss, all has gone by so fast. You kissed his lips softly as he stirred opening one eye then smiled seeing you."Goodmorning babe." You say as he stretched."Goodmorning beautiful I missed you so much." "I missed you too." He smiled while asking,"what do you want to do today?" "I don't know anything with you is always amazing." He smiles again that adorable smile which shows his dimples that you fell in love with. "Well get ready I'm gonna take you somewhere special." You grinned eagerly knowing that Baron was planning a surprise for you. You quickly got ready. Just as you finished getting ready you saw Baron walk out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist making you blush."Like what you see?" He says noticing that you were staring which made you turn an even deeper shade of red. He chuckled as you smiled sheepishly. "Just hurry up and get changed!" You said while laughing. He got changed and grabbed a basket full of things then got in the car to go to your suprise.

------------At the suprise------------

As your eyes opened Barons hand slightly squeezed yours letting you know that we were there."We're here babe." He says parking the car.You immediately sat up squealing with joy and got out of the car. There you stood at the front of the beach which Baron knew was your favorite place to go to especially with him by your side."The beach! Thanks babe you didn't have to do this.""But I wanted to suprise you since we haven't had a special night together in such a long time." You smiled as his hands interwined with yours as you both walked down the beach. After a while of walking Baron began to lead you to none other than a blanket set in the sand with a spot for the both of you." "Wow babe this amazing!" You exclaimed in suprise."This is just the beginning babe." He pulled out some sandwiches and you both began to eat while listening to the sound of the peaceful waves

------------later------

As you both began to walk again Baron stopped you."What's wrong babe?" You asked as you could see a look of nervousness in his eyes."Look (Y/N), the past 3 years have literally been the best all because of you. I am lost without you,you're half my heart. Of course we have had our downfalls but we always are able to love each other more than before. Meeting you was the best day of my life and I can only hope with you every day will continue to be the best days. You always tell me a 3 letter word that I have been scared to tell you."He looked at you with tears simmering in his eyes."(Y/N), I love you, and I want to have the honor of being with you for the rest of our lives." Tears streamed down your face as he pulled a velvet box out of his pocket and got on one knee."(Y/N) would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" You smiled,got down on your knee facing him nodding vigorously. He smiled putting the ring on your finger then instantly pressing his warm lips to yours in one of the most passionate kissed you both have ever had."I.. love..you..so..much" He says in between kisses."I love you too. I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with the best thing that has happened to me." You say wiping your tears."Well believe it baby cause in time you're going to be Mrs. Corbin!" "And I can't wait." You say once kissing him again. You both spent the rest of the day at the beach, splashing in the water,and even doing a few naughty things without getting caught. This was just the beginning of the rest of your life with the man of your dreams.