Sheamus

You waited impatiently for your boyfriend, Sheamus to get back from his match. It had been 45 minutes since smackdown went off the air and he should've been back by now. Recently you noticed a change in him; he always was angry and he seemed to never have time for you anymore. Before when you two began dating, he treated you like a princess, bought you flowers, took you out on suprise dates, and many more. But now he doesn't do that, it's like he doesn't care about you anymore. Finally you had enough and left his locker room to find him. You saw one of your friends,Dolph, standing there grabbing a bottle of water and you walked up to him. Sheamus wouldn't let you talk to Dolph anymore because he always thought you were cheating on him with him, so when you could see Dolph it had to be behind Sheamus."Hey dolph, have you seen Sheamus anywhere?""Yeah, he went towards the back." Any wwe superstar knew that going to the back was the place for couples to make out, which made you even more suspicious of Sheamus 's actions."Thanks Dolph." You say walking to the back. Suddenly you heard a couple voices, one stood out the most, sheamus."Babe we can't keep hiding this any longer, when are you going to break up with her like you promised?" You hear a female voice say."Wait til raw baby, I am planning to embarrass her on live tv, tell her I never liked her, and only dated her so I could get you to beat her." You heard the one and only, Sheamus say. Fed up, and hurt ,you quickly turned the corner you were hiding in and walked up to him and suprisingly he was with summer rae."Ohh you were planning to embarrass me and break up with me on raw? Well save your breath cause we're through." You say red with rage. You then slapped both summer, them him with all the strength you had and left. You went to his locker room, grabbed your stuff and went to find dolph. All this finally hit you and tears began to roll down your cheeks. Once you found Dolph he noticed your eyes were red and quickly said,"Who did this to you, was it sheamus, if it was I'm going to kill him!""No Dolph don't, sheamus never loved me, he cheated on me, so I broke up with him.""I'm so sorry (Y/N), do you need a ride to the hotel room to get your things? You can stay in my room if you want, I have an extra couch that turns into a bed." You nodded as he took your hand and led you to his mustang. You two shared a few laughs and went to the hotel room. But when you went to Sheamus ' s room, you broke down again."Hey, it's going to be ok, we're going to get through this together, I'm here for you." You smiled, dried your eyes, grabbed your things, and went to Dolph's room. As you two carried on conversations you smiled and the memory of Sheamus soon faded away. You laid next to Dolph and he asked you,"So is everything alright now?""Yeah I think so. It'll take some time, but I will eventually get over him." You say smiling and looking up to him and noticing he was looking right back at you. You soon fell asleep happy for the first time in 2 months and you continued to be happy, to be free, and to finally have your friendship with Dolph again.
---personal message
Sorry guys for the lack of posting on this story I decided to take a break of writing stories for a while cause I just seemed to have had no creative ideas, but I may be posting new stories from time to time and don't forget you can still request and I appreciate all of you guys reading my story!
- Anna