Guide [Page 1]

(Note: I do NOT own Sofia the first but All of these OCs belong to me)

Queen Charlotte:

In my fan fictions you may find 'Queen Charlotte'

In my fan fictions you may find 'Queen Charlotte'. She's Hugo's mum, And the queen consort to King Garrick. I can define how she looks,

Queen Charlotte has flawless smooth fair skin, she has long brunette and dark brown mixed hair. Her signature gown is in pink lilac color, has full bell sleeves.

She always wears a formal chignon bun and a gold tiara with pigeon blood and pinkish red rubies and colorless diamonds.

Charlotte means: Free woman. (Derived from the male names Carl or Charles)

Alignment: Good.

No Axel! :

In my fan fictions you shall find that I have not added 'Axel' and he's not the crown prince. I always liked Hugo to be the crown prince but it needed Axel to abdicate the throne. So I decided to delete him, since there was no need of him.
But if you like I can add him again in my next fanfic!

Albingoria:

You shall find that in my stories, I've named Hugo's kingdom 'Albingoria'. Because in the actual series Hugo's kingdom is unnamed.

Queen Vespera:

Queen Vespera is Hugo's great great great great grandmother. She was only named in "King for a day (Hugo version)".

Vespera means 'Evening star'

Fredrick:

Fredrick is the palace steward of Albingoria. He is very helpful to the royal family of Albingoria. Fredrick has blonde hair and Amber eyes. His signature tuxedo is in royal yellow color.

Alignment: Good, punctual.

Fredrick means 'Peaceful ruler' (Germanic word elements 'frid' meaning peaceful and 'ric or rick' meaning ruler or power)

More OCs comin' up!