Chapter 2: Padre, not Sir

It has been about a month since Haruno stayed at the Dio residence. After two weeks, he felt more comfortable than he was at first, and even stepped out of the room for the first time.
When he did, you could be sure he was soon making his way all around the mansion, running around. His favorite place would have to be Pet Shop's room, for Haruno found the bird quite intriguing. He was even given the authority to feed Pet Shop no soon after that!
Haruno's relationship with Dio got better as Haruno learnt to open up to him more despite questioning the man's ways of life. Dio was different than the adults he had previously met in his life. He could tell Dio still genuinely cared for him in a way.

Dio was very pleased with these advancements. Happy, you could even say. However, there was one thing that bugged Dio.

"dio sir!"

"Nonono Giorno, I'm PADRE, not DIO SIR. PAAH-DREI."

Dio refused to believe that a son of his would have such poor memory.
So was it because Haruno still did not see him as a father figure?

"What is it, little one?"

Haruno did not reply, but simply raised his hands up, signalling that he wanted to be picked up.

"Oh? So the little one seeks to spend time with the almighty DIO? Very well!"

Dio proceeded to lift Haruno up, letting him sit on his shoulders. This was something Haruno very much enjoyed.

.
.
.
Author's note: I can't think of what to write to continue, and this draft has been sitting here for over a year... But thank you for reading anyway. Sorry it was short.. But I hope this served as a fuel for you Mudad brainrot! I shall end it here until further notice.