Chapter 1

Hi I'm Y/N  and I'm daughter of the biggest Mafia boss in London...so I think I'm gonna say something about me...so I'm 20 years old and I'm a fighter and killer...when I was like 6 years old they trained and learned me how to be the Mafia boss...but I didn't know what coming in the future or worst what my father planned.

It's Monday in 3am...and like always I'm in the gym training...tomorrow it's my 21th birthday...so it means day off...I can't wait to spend day with my mom...she said it's gonna be really special day and it's gonna change my whole life and I think she mean with it that I'm gonna be adult or I hope so.

Now I just hitting the punching bag...and I hear voices behind me...so i turn around and see my dad talking to another man the same age like him...I don't know what they're talking about...but I don't care and continue to boxing...few minutes away and my dad come infront of me...so I stop hitting the punching bag to get my full attention to him.

Father: How long have you been here?

Y/N: I think like one hour now why?
He punch me in face and say...

Father: You now the fucking rules don't ask questions!!!

Y/N: I'm sorry...I didn't mean to.

Father: Oh you didn't mean to okay we gonna see...

He call his men to take me down to the basement and tide me up...they did it and left...of course I was trying to protest...but I know it's not gonna help...when I was waiting it was like 5 minutes than my father come to the room and say.

Father: Okey have fun with Derek!

He have the fucking smirk everytime he said this...and I hate it.

Y/N: Please no not Derek again!!

I yell at him but he didn't listen and just left...few minutes later Derek come to my room..And i knew what is coming.

Y/N: Derek please no...I know you supposed to hurt me but please don't do it again...PLEASE NOOO!!!

I yell at him while he start punching me over and over...after that he untide me and let me go...I run to my room where I have my own bathroom...I slam with the door and slide to the ground...and again having anxiety and panic attack...I try to calm down but I can't anymore...I can't understand why my own father hate me so much...oh of course I know because I'm the only child he has and I'm a girl...He always want the firstborn son but he got firstborn daughter...After like half hour I came in front of my mirror and look at myself...and I look awful again...I need to cover it with my make up AGAIN...I hate my life...I hate everything about it... Sometimes I wish he kill me...because it easier to die then live like this...but tommorow it's gonna be day off...I can't wait...

Next day:
My mom come to my room and wake me up and it was only 6am.

Y/N: Hi mom...why are waking me up so early?

Mom: Good morning sweetheart...We need to go pack your bag...we are leaving in one hour be ready down stairs at 7am and don't be late you know your dad.

Y/N: Okay mom...Where are we going?

Mom: It's a suprise!

My mom leave...I take a shower and quickly pack my bag...Then make my make up, hair and choose my outfit...I choose my favourite black dress and heels.

I choose my favourite black dress and heels

Then a take my handback where I have phone, wallet and gun

Then a take my handback where I have phone, wallet and gun...just in case...then I take my suitcase and went downstairs...when I come downstairs it's almost 7am...thank god I'm here earlier...I saw my father in suit and my mom in red dress.

Farher: Hopefully you don't look disgusting like everytime!

Mom: Y/F/N be nice it's her birthday please!?

Y/N: Thank you!

My father only roll his eyes like always...my mom send me a warm smile and say.

Mom: You look beautiful sweetheart...I love this dress!

Y/N: Thank you mom...you look beautiful too.

After this little chat we went to the car...my father drive us god know where...we drive like for one and a half over...we stop in front of big mansion...we step out of the car and blond guy came to us.

???: Hi nice too meet you...I'm Harrison.

He shake his hand with my dad then my mom and then me...he look at me up and down...obviously he was checking me out...he send me a smirk...and I want it to slap him for that...but i just smile at him.

Harrison: So can we go inside?

Father: Yeah sure.

Then he send me death stare like don't fuck this up...Then we went inside...while we go inside my mom whisper to me...

Mom: Remember sweetheart I love you more than anything okay?
Y/N: I love you too mom but what's going on?

I whispered her back but she just look at me and say nothing...when we come inside it look bigger inside then outside...Harrison take us to someone's office...it looks beautiful in there...it looks like office I always wanted.

???: Hi Y/F/N...Y/M/N...Y/N Y/L/N

Hi guys it's MW here...this is my first book i ever write...so I hope you guys gonna like it...next chapter is gonna be today or tomorrow...but I have a big plans with this book...so just enjoy this book...and don't worry it's gonna have spicy parts😉❤️