Chapter 2

???: Hi Y/F/N...Y/M/N...Y/N Y/L/N

Father: Hi Dom how you doing?

My father shake the another man hand and turn around to see me...I look at my father confused...I didn't know what's happening...Then I saw another woman at the same age as my mom and boy at the same age as me...

Dom: Yeah I'm good...So you ready to get our Mafias together??

He and my father laughed...and I realised what's going on...I turn to my left side to see my mom...

Y/N: Mom tell me you're not going to do that???

Mom: I'm so sorry sweetheart...

Tom's pov:

I didn't know what to do when my dad told me what's going to happend...I wish this is dream...no a nightmare...then I hear door office open...I saw man at the same age as my dad...woman at the same age as my mom...and the last girl at the same age as me

Dad: Hi Y/F/N...Y/M/N...Y/N Y/L/N

Y/N's pov:

Dom: Please sit down and start the business can we?

Father: Sure...So my daughter doesn't know what's going on so....

Dom: Yeah so we like 18 years ago decided that you and my firstborn son Tom gonna get married when you turn 21...and how you can see we are here...you need to sign this paper and you're gonna be MS.HOLLAND...then our mob gonna be big one...and you need to live here...

Y/N: You have to be fucking kidding me...are you really just take away my freedom like it's nothing...I'm never gonna sign this paper and never gonna be MS.HOLLAND

I stand up and was about to leave...but my dad take my wrist and punch me in face fucking AGAIN...I fell on the floor but immediately stand up...but after I do that my dad give me one more...I stand there and he start to yelling at me...

Father: YOU GONNA SIGN THIS PAPER OR YOU GONNA DIE CHOOSE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!

Y/N: Then kill me it's the best think you can do to me since i was six...

I said with calm voice

Father: Okey if you not gonna sign this paper I'm gonna kill your own mother

He whispered to my ear....and I look at him in shock...

Y/N: You will never do that...

Father: Yeah try me!!!

I was so scared that he is gonna hurt my mom so i decided that I'm gonna sign this paper just for my mom...

Y/N: Fine I'll sign it...

Dom: Perfect...

After Tom sign it...it was my turn...he hand me pencil and I sign it...

Tom's pov:

After my dad explain her what's going on...

Y/N: You have to be fucking kidding me...are you really just take away my freedom like it's nothing...I'm never gonna sign this paper and never gonna be MS.HOLLAND

After that she stand up...but immediately her dad take her wrist and punch her in the face...I was so shocked of what just happend...but she stand up and he punch her again and start yelling...

Y/F/N: YOU GONNA SIGN THIS PAPER OR YOU GONNA DIE CHOOSE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!

Y/N: Then kill me it's the best think you can do to me since i was six...

Then he whispered something to her ear...she stand there in shock...

Y/N: You will never do that...

Y/F/N: Yeah try me!!!

I was so impressed about how she take the punches and how strong she was...but now she look little bit scared...

Y/N: Fine I'll sign it...

Dad: Perfect...

I sign it and then a send her the paper and pencil...she take it and sign it...then my dad stan up and said...

Dad: Okay I think we're done here...

Y/F/N: Yeah we're gonna go...and you gonna be a good girl for this boy... Did I make myself clear??

He said harshly...

Y/N's pov:

Father: Yeah we're gonna go...and you gonna be a good girl for this boy...Did I make myself clear??

Y/N: Yes...

Then they leave...finally...and I was alone with Tom in the office great...

Tom: Umm are you okay??

Y/N: Yeah I'm totally fine...my dad just hit me twice and make me sign marriage paper to marry you so yeah I'm totally fine...

I say with sarcasm...

Tom: Yeah sorry bad question...so because we're married now and no one except people who was in this room and Harrison...don't know this is just about we sign the contract...so we have to share bedroom...Harrison will show you where is it and you can do whatever you want...you have day off...

He said and I was shocked about what he said....

Y/N: No no no wait a fucking minute...I'm not gonna share bedroom with you...there is no fucking way...

Tom: Look I don't like this idea too...but we have to...

I saw how he checked me out...he look at my boobs...

Y/N: Hey my eyes are up here...

He smirked...omg how much i want to punch this face...

Tom: No I think I like this view more...

I turn around and I was about to leave...I feel his eyes at my ass...

Y/N: I know you looking at my ass...

Tom: Yeah and I want to slap that ass so bad...

Y/N: Only in your dream Thomas...

Tom: Oh don't worry love it's gonna be real soon...

Y/N: Yeah I don't think so...

Then I leave the office finally...

Hi guys it's MW here...this chapter is little bit longer then the first one...but don't be afraid it's gonna be longer...anyway in the next chapters it's gonna be a little bit spicy...but don't worry the real spicy part it's coming...😉❤️